Gemini's Are FAR From The Worst Sign

10 Reasons Geminis AREN'T The Worst Sign

Don't hate us cause you ain't us.

12952

It's no secret that the most HATED sign of the zodiacs is the Gemini. We are always accused of being two-faced, stuck up, bipolar and just overall assholes. While the stars may give hints of that here and there, are horoscopes always say otherwise. We are generally really sweet people that would never mean harm to anyone, until they mean harm to us. So, to be CONSTANTLY on all those posts as "100% evil" or "most likely to stab you in the back" it hurts our "black hole" hearts. But here are X reasons that Gemini's are actually the best signs.

We are dedicated friends.

Seriously, if we love you, we *really* love you! We give our friends everything we've got because they truly deserve it.

We are kick ass cooks.

Not just tooting my own horn here, but I've never met a Gemini that couldn't cook a delicious meal.

We are pretty easy going.

Honestly, we don't care what we do as long as we are with the people we love. We're happy if you just ask us to go to the grocery store with you. It doesn't matter to us.

We're secretly smart af.

Honestly, it may not seem like it because we tend to reserve ourselves at times, but Gemini's are super smart. Even if we don't know about a specific topic, we will later educate ourselves on said topic so that we know about it for later.

Speaking of knowledge, we are really observant.

If you ever pick up on a Gemini not talking and just looking around, don't fret right away. They're probably observing and soaking up as much information as they can.

Our "fake" senses are 9/10 pretty strong.

We can tell the difference when someone is being fake nice and real nice, especially when it's to our own friends and family. If we get a bad vibe from someone, you should probably trust us. Or at least be on your toes.

While we may take our time to fully commit to a relationship, once we're in, we are IN.

We might be super distant at first, but it's because we don't know what to expect. But when a Gemini falls in love with you...ask my boyfriend. Gemini's don't just fall, they fall hard.

We are fairly adventurous.

I love staying in, ask anyone. But when the opportunity for an adventure pops up, I'm the first one to job ready for action.

We have a sarcastic, but really funny humor.

Okay, so this could be taken as good or bad depending on your personality. But seriously, Gemini's are funny as hell. We are sarcastic and complete smart asses so, take that as you may.

We are kind of weird sometimes, but we are the best kinds of weird.

Okay, my friends and family (basically anyone who knows me) can back this up. I'm not the most normal person on the planet. You'll often find me laying on the floor or upside down on the couch. We are weird, but the fun weird where you are never bored!