7 Games I've Downloaded On My Phone To Encourage My Procrastination Of Studying

Got games?

45

So since finals szn is upon us, naturally I'm not studying. I'm downloading any and every game from the App Store to procrastinate my responsibilities. These are some of mine and my roommate's favorite games right now.

1. Neko Atsume

One of my roommates is OBSESSED with cats and this game is perfect for her because she gets to take care of 30+ cats at any given time.

​2. Candy Crush

A classic game, and it's perfect because you can play it on your phone AND your computer.

​3. Hayday

This is my gameee. Who knew having a whole farm to take care of could be so fun and satisfying.

​4. Burger Shop

This one is so stressful and there's a lot of yelling involved once you get to the higher levels but beating the game isn't unattainable, and it's fun getting there.

​5. 8 Ball

Remember the 8 Ball phase everyone went through two years ago? Yeah I'm still in it.

​6. PubG

Personally I like PubG better than Fortnite and it's on your phone so it's perfect.

​7. Solitare

Another classic, everyone knows how to play and it's a great way to pass the time.

These seven games are my go tos when I'm bored or need something to do. I'm always on the hunt for my next fun phone game though. Which is your favorite on the list?