Sometimes surviving the final semester of school can feel like trying to survive Westeros.
Here are thirty quotes from 'Game of Thrones' that accurately sum up how seniors are feeling right now.
1. "The day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth." — Tyrion
Me seeing my grades.
2. "I'm a slow learner, it's true. But I learn." -Sansa Stark
3. "You know nothing, Jon Snow." — Ygritte
When I see the questions on the study guide.
4. "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder." — Petyr Baelish
Hopefully it's a ladder to success.
5. “It’s not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.” - Tyrion
6. "A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell. And I'm going home." — Arya
I need sleep.
7. "Hunger turns men into beasts." - Margaery Tyrell
8. "I'm a constant disappointment to my own father, and I have learned to live with it.' - Tyrion
9. "If I fall, don't bring me back." — Jon Snow
10. "You’re making it difficult; you look a lot better brooding than I do. You make me feel like I’m failing at brooding over failing” – Tyrion
11. “A bruise is a lesson and each lesson makes us better” - Arya Stark
12. "Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you." - Tyrion
Me showing up in leggings, again.
13. "Nothing isn’t better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing." - Arya Stark
Trying to meet the length requirement on your essay.
14. “The contents of a man’s letters are more valuable than the contents of his purse.” – Lord Varys
When you remember that a well-written essay can make all the difference.
15. "The night is dark and full of terrors." — Melisandre
Staying up all night studying and working on last minute projects is a nightmare.
16. "I need you to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year, not tomorrow, now." - Tywin Lannister
My morning pep talk, trying to convince myself to stop procrastinating.
17. "I read it in a book." — Samwell Tarly
18. "Knowledge is power." - Petyr Baelish
19. "That's what I do: I drink and I know things." — Tyrion
20. “In battle, discipline beats numbers nine times out of ten.” – Jon Snow
Stay focused on the goal.
21. "Hold the door!" — Hodor
Me running late into my final exam.
22. "It's a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don’t want to be most of us." - Oberyn Martell
23. "No matter who you are, no matter how strong you are, sooner or later, you’ll face circumstances beyond your control." - Cersei
If only things could be as easy as they were four years ago.
24. "A man without friends is a man without power.' - Renly Baratheon
Where would I be without my friends?
25. “The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted.” — Mance Rayder
Me looking back on my freshman year of college.
26. "A Lannister always pays his debts." — various Lannisters
Except, I'm not a Lannister. Sorry not sorry, student loans.
27. "Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle." - Jon Snow
AKA: Ds get degrees.
28. "She had put despair and fear aside as if they were garments she did not choose to wear." - George RR Martin on Catelyn Stark
29. “It’s like stepping into a dream you’ve been dreaming for as long as you can remember and finding out that the dream is more real than your life.” – Jaime Lannister
When it's finally graduation day!