10 Ways To Celebrate Galentine’s Day With Your Besties

10 Ways To Celebrate Galentine's Day With Your Favorite Gals Who Love You More Than Any Guy Will

Whether you're a single pringle or not, having a good time with your BFFs can be the perfect Valentine's Day treat.

757

I know, I know, Valentine's Day is traditionally a day of romance, but it's also a day of love, and love doesn't have to only be romantic.

So, whether you're a single pringle or not, spending some part of this special day appreciating or sharing that love with your best friends can be a perfect Valentine's Day treat.

1. Have a spa day (or night).

Pamper yourself (and your gals)!!! There's no day like Valentine's Day to paint your nails, fix your hair and feel good in some PJs with your besties.

2. Share the love with some sweet treats!

Buy your besties some chocolate, go out and get some Cook Out milkshakes, and just get something that you think is a nice sweet treat for this day of love!

3. Send a few candy-grams.

I don’t know about you, but receiving a candy gram from my bestie would probably be just about the highlight of my Valentine’s Day, so treat yourself and your friends to some sweet treats!

4. Go the movies!

Go see a movie! Maybe it’s one that you really want to see, or maybe it’s something random that you just want to give a try. Either way, grab some popcorn and treat yourself to a movie night!

5. Do schoolwork together.

OK, so I recognize that everyone is busy, and Valentine's Day might be just the same in terms of how much homework you might have to do. That being said, grab a couple of bestie, and have a group homework night or a group study session. Just being together and getting stuff done is always fun.

6. Go to dinner together.

Food is always a good time, so if nothing else, go grab dinner! It's a good way to find the time to get together, and can be used as a way to start some good conversations with friends you might not have seen in a while.

7. Have a self-care night!

We talked about this a little already, but taking care of yourself can be the perfect way to spend this special day with your special friends. Paint your nails and put on a face mask. Don't be afraid to have deep conversations with your friends, or to talk about things you might have been holding in. Take care of yourself, and be there for your friends so they can do the same.

8. Go to something you all enjoy together.

Concerts? Pottery classes? Painting classes? The movies? Finding something you and your best friends all enjoy can be the perfect way to have a great time on Valentine's Day.

9. Have a photoshoot.

Note: don't follow the above GIF when having said photoshoot. On another note, if you like taking cute photos, then dress up cute, find a cute location, and grab your camera (or phone). Taking cute pictures can be a fun way to just be around the people you hold near and dear.

10. Dance the night away!

Grab your best friends, and dance the night away! Enjoy each others company, and have a good time. Sometimes just having fun with each other, not even doing anything extensive, is the perfect way to show your besties how much you love them.

Show your BFFs a little love this Valentine's Day!