Cute Date Ideas for Galentine’s Day

Forget Valentine’s Day, Here Are 5 Cute Date Ideas For Galentine’s Day

~Sisters before misters~

77
Kate Tulenko

Sure, everyone loves a good date night on Valentine's day, but let's be honest, who doesn't love an even better night out with your girlfriends? Here are ideas for some cute dates with your gal pals to make this Galentine's day the best one yet!

1.  Painting pottery

Unleash your artistic side and go paint some pottery with your gal pals. It's definitely something you don't do every day. I feel like it's nice to have a creative outlet, ya know?

2.  Spa day

Allllllways a must. Get a new mani or pedi with your friends, and finish the day off with a nice massage!

3.  Seeing a band downtown

Have an awesome night dancing with your ladies! It's a great way to make some memories and take cute pics!

4.  Wine night

A classic. Take a night to unwind and gossip with your friends, it's the best therapy you could have, and you don't have to get dressed up!

5.  Try a new restaurant

Get dressed up with your ladies and try a new restaurant out on the town. Have some great food and a great time!