If You And Your Gal Pals Have Had A Girls Night Out Then You've Definitely Done These 10 Things

It's not pretty.

303
Photo: Elizabeth Sloan

After too many years of anticipation, this Saturday is my 21st birthday and I can’t wait to celebrate with my family and friends. My weekend is already scheduled: dinner with my roommate, the club with my friends, the casino with my cousin, and brunch with my mom. All are sure to be an adventure! Girls night out usually results in bumps, bruises, embarrassing snaps, STDs, and hilarious memories. If you’re anything like my friends and me, you’ve done most (but hopefully not all) of these things.

1. Pee outside

It doesn’t matter if you pop a squat in the parking lot or waddle into the woods, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

2. Fall down

Sometimes you don’t even know it happened until you wake up after thirsty Thursday with eight dark bruises and a four-alarm migraine. I would love to sit down with the person who thought stairs in a bar was a good idea.

3. Throw up

You’ve been the one with your head in the toilet, and you’ve also been the one trying to keep your friends’ out of it.

4. Lose things

Phone, FitBit, keys, wallet, self-respect, dignity, and the list goes on.

5. Find things

I’ve found a pair of sunglasses, IPhone accessories, money, and I think I stole a belt from a bachelor on St. Patrick’s Day. Anyway, you usually always come home with something new and exciting.

6. Break things

Windows, tables, vases, phones, glasses, and maybe even body parts if you’re unlucky.

7. Start a fight

You might punch someone in the face, or you might get punched in the face. Either way, you won't remember in the morning.

8. Send a risky text

The face-palm emoji is specifically reserved for the morning after you drunkenly text your ex-boyfriend, boss, or best friend's brother after a rowdy wine Wednesday with the gals.

9. Bring home a rando

We all make mistakes.

10. Cry for a while

Getting obliterated with your girlfriends on taco Tuesday is one hell of a ride, and sometimes your emotions get the best of you.