The majority of your day could be spent on Twitter just looking at funny posts. There are posts everywhere that will make die of laughter. The best part about Twitter is that you could retweet them or favorite them. So, you'll have them forever. Trust me, Twitter is worthwhile.
Popular Right Now
So you have that perfect picture. The lighting is perfect. You are accomplishing the perfect "candid laugh." You even have your hair and makeup done for the first time in forever. It is the perfect picture. But wait. Now you need the perfect caption. Well don't worry any longer. I have compiled a list of Disney quotes to really capture that perfect Instagram moment.
1. "Hakuna Matata, it means no worries, for the rest of your days." (Lion King)
2. "This child is getting wildly out of wing." (Lion King)
3. "It's a world full of laughter, a world full of tears." (It's a Small World)
4. "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?" (The Little Mermaid)
5. "Floating in a blue lagoon." (The Little Mermaid)
6. "Yo ho, haul together, hoist the colors high." (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End)
7. "How lovely it would be if could I lived in my fantasy." (Cinderella)
8. "Reach for the sky." (Toy Story)
9. "Just keep swimming." (Find Nemo)
10. "Even miracles take a little time." (Cinderella)
11. "If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus a day so I never have to live without you." (Winnie the Pooh)
12. "The flower that blooms in adversity, is the most rare and beautiful of all." (Mulan)
13. "But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you will learn things you never knew." (Pocahontas)
14. "It's like I always say, your majesty, children got to be free to live their own lives." (The Little Mermaid)
15. "The past can hurt. But the way I see it, either you can even run from it or learn from it." (Lion King)
16. "He can fly! He can fly! He flew!" (Peter Pan)
17. "I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid." (Alladin)
18. "Legs are required for jumping, dancing." (The Little Mermaid)
19. "Do you want to build a snowman?" (Frozen)
20. "It's time to see what I can do, test the limits and break through." (Frozen)
21. "The bare necessities of life will come to you." (Jungle Book)
22. "For it is plain as anyone can see, we are simply meant to be." (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
23. "Can you feel the love tonight?" (Lion King)
24. "I know you, I've walked with you once upon a dream." (Sleeping Beauty)
25. "I look at you, and I'm home." (Finding Nemo)
26. "How do you spell love? You don't spell it, you feel it." (Winnie the Pooh)
27. "You are my greatest adventure." (Up)
28. "Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?" (The Little Mermaid)
29. "I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit, has a name." (Pocahontas)
30. "I'll think of a mermaid lagoon, underneath a magic moon." (Peter Pan)
31. "Don't let them in, Don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be." (Frozen)
32. "A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view." (Alladin)
33. "I am one with the wind and sky." (Frozen)
34. "Tranquil as a forest, but on fire within." (Mulan)
35. "I'll be there someday. I can go the distance, I will find my way if I can be strong." (Hercules)
36. "It's the circle of life and it moves us all." (Lion King)
37. "Two worlds, one family." (Tarzan)
38. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." (Mary Poppins)
39. "I'm working on my roar." (Lion King)
40. "Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
41. "You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring." (Beauty and the Beast)
42. "To infinity and beyond." (Toy Story)
43. "Most everyone's mad here. (Alice in Wonderland)
44. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." (Lilo and Stitch)
45. "Some people are worth melting for." (Frozen)
46. "I was hiding under the porch because I love you." (Up)
47. "I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this." (Hercules)
48. "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and then snap, a job's a game!" (Mary Poppins)
49. "To laugh yourself is to love yourself." (Mickey Mouse)
50. "Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you." (The Princess and the Frog)
Puerto Rican born singer, songwriter, music producer, Kenny sat down with me to chat about his struggles as an independent artist. The music production and sound engineering student has a lot on his plate!
The most I had to balance in school was my classes and friends and family, on top of all of that, Kenny has his music career to focus on.
On his YouTube channel, Kenny has been very open thus far with his viewers and local fans, by creating online documentation of his struggles.
He's actively working on creating a video diary to chat about his music process.
Making my EP: Video Diary 1 www.youtube.com
This video is an insight into the life of an independent musician. He shows his MIDI keyboard on his desk and his make-shift recording studio in his bathroom.
Listening to songs like his song "Eternity," on Spotify as, "Eternity" by Kairo -- I would have never guessed that he was able to create songs like that with such a small set up. The harmonies and beats are all him.
This was a big eye opener for me and changed the way that I view music and the world. Sometimes I feel like I become too reliant on other people when at the end of the day all I need is myself.
Making my EP: ANXIETY www.youtube.com
Anxiety and losing yourself is something we can all testify to.
I lost myself this year. www.youtube.com
What if you're not enough by yourself? In Kenny's second and third video he talks about the anxiety associated with the pressures of creating an entire EP in your bedroom.
Famous artists like, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have large teams of writers, producers, background vocalists, and publicists.
But thousands of children, teenagers, and adults alike, experience this same story.
Songwriting, producing, publicizing, all solo.
I am personally not musically inclined in the slightest. I'm a bit tone deaf and have very little rhythm, so talent like this is not a small feat. I feel connected to Kenny's story. We all go through the process of finding ourselves. Many of us experience anxiety when we feel like we aren't growing fast enough or when we feel like we aren't where we should be in our careers and lives.
I know I'm personally guilty of this quite often. I always feel like there's a big rush to get to an end goal as fast as possible, when all reality, things will work out how they need to work out with the work you put in.
It is clear to see that Kenny puts in a lot of work into his music and music is much more than a hobby to him. With a drive and will to succeed, (and an amazing voice too!) Kenny will go very far.
One thing we can all learn from independent artists is that we are allowed to be afraid of change, but we shouldn't let that stop us from growing.
📻If you want to keep up with Kenny's musical journey make sure you follow his Soundcloud (click on the link) and his Instagram: @hey.its.kenny! 🎶