15 Puns To Help You Get Through The Week

A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.

929
Unsplash

Ah, puns, the spice of life. People may try to tell you that they aren't funny or that they are cringe-worthy, but don't let them bring your punny self down. I don't know about you guys, but lately I've been in a funk and sometimes I feel like I just need a good laugh. If your sad, happy, or somewhere between hopefully this will help you out.

This week seems to be going slower than Simba, so let's make it Mufasa (GET IT? LOL) by exploring some witty puns that I found on the internet.

1. Jesus has your back for this one...

Lol...get it?

2. Take one for you and give one to a friend

It's the right thing to do.

3. DO try this at home

I would definitely respect anyone who pulled something like this.

4. Humor me with this one

"I can't even."

5. **Best

Clever, right?

6. HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT?

"Lash out"

7. I would've never thought of that

8. Who would've thought... Burt actually has a sense of Humor.

9. Is it cold in here?

Yes. Yes, you are.

10. Do you, now?

Mr. Scarecrow, I think you deserve an award. You are outstanding in your field. **Insert obnoxious winky face here**

11. I'm just going to leave this one here.

12. Such an emotional moment

13. Impressive credentials

Everyone knows that the sun is very bright...

14. Poor Ariel

15. Communication is key

I hope you got a chuckle out of these. Puns are definitely a lost art form, so feel free to google more and bring them back. Now go impress your friends with your knowledge of puns... you KNOW you want to.