5 Hilarious Presentation Ideas To Try At Your Next TikTok-Inspired PowerPoint Night

The TikTok trend that makes a lockdown a little more enjoyable.

180815
Photo by Alex Litvin on Unsplash

For those of us who haven't seen the trend, it involves each member of a group creating a joke of a PowerPoint with topics/cover slides and presenting them in detail in front of their friends. If you and your friends decide to get together and enjoy this unique activity, here are some ideas to get you started:

"What My Friends Would Get Arrested For"

For entertainment purposes only... for the most part. Make your friends laugh and illustrate if they had to get arrested for something -- how would it happen?

"My Friends' Celebrity Soulmates"

Play matchmaker for your group and set your friends up with a famous person you see them best with.

"Where I See My Friends in 10 Years"

Predict your future lives with this PowerPoint idea. You can make it as accurate (or as goofy) as you want!

"My Most Embarrassing Moments" 

Rank the moments in you life you wish never happened. Might not be so fun to remember but your friends will have a good laugh!

"Which Actors Would Play Us In A Movie"

Be the casting director in a movie about your life and assign each member of your group a famous face to play them.