17 Things Only A Klutz Understands

17 Things Only A Klutz Understands

Klutz: (noun) a clumsy, awkward, or foolish person

1343
17 Things Only A Klutz Understands
Tom McCracken

If you are reading this, you are most likely just as clumsy as I am. Here are some of the struggles I go through all the time that you can probably relate to:

1. You are always dropping stuff.

Dropping the bass to you actually means you dropped a bass instrument.

2. When you do manage to balance something, you are completely amazed.

3. Hiking is like a video game on difficult mode.

There is expected fall damage, some battles with small tripping rocks and tree roots. NO thank you.

4. You always have bruises...

like, everywhere.

5. Your friends have learned how to tell when you are about to fall and are prepared to catch you.

6. Said friends will also try to purposely make you fall just for laughs.

7. Ladders are scary...

...so are swinging bridges. Really anything that you feel is not stable enough.

8. When it's icy outside, you expect to fall and expect the pain from falling.

9. Crowded rooms are a nightmare.

Wires? Furniture? People? All are tripping hazards.

10. You begin to re-situate a room based on how many tripping hazards there are.

11. Swimming seems to be the only safe activity/sport since gravity doesn't apply there.

12. You try to be active and go for a run

but less than five minutes in you have already tripped/fallen down.

13. You tried yoga for a bit.

It did not work out.

14. You are incredibly proud of yourself when you carry something large and manage not to drop it.

15. You have to mentally plan each experience with a different type of staircase.

16. Escalators can be tricky too.

17. Newton's Fourth Law of Motion: Walking a dog that can pull you down, most likely will.