10 Jenna Marbles Videos For When You Just Need To Laugh

Jenna Marbles is the queen of YouTube. No doubt.

1394
YouTube

If you're like me and many other people of my generation, you like to watch YouTube. Over the years I have acquired a lengthy subscription box of YouTubers that I enjoy watching, but without a doubt, my favorite YouTuber has to be Jenna Marbles.

She is the queen of Youtube, no ifs and or buts about it.

I have been watching her videos ever since I got my first iPhone, which was in 2012. As Jenna has grown up, so have I. I have never gotten tired of watching her videos, and I figured I would compile a list of 10 of the funniest Jenna videos, for when you just need to laugh it out.

1. Transforming Myself Into My Dog

In this video, Jenna transforms herself into her dog Kermit which had me laughing the entire time... I mean... she looks just like him.

2. Doing Double Vision Makeup

I mean... look at that thumbnail. You know it has got to be hilarious to watch.

3. Making Terrible Hot Glue Crafts

Have you ever saw those viral five-minute crafts? Well, she puts them to the test in this video, and it is absolutely hilarious.

4. Giving Myself Tape In Hair Extensions

This video just starts off funny when she doesn't even color the top of them and leaves them blonde.

5. Giving Myself A Set Of Gel Nails

100% self-explanatory as to why this is funny.

6. An Adventure In Paraffin Wax

Fam, just look at this.

7. Giving My Boyfriend Acrylic Nails

Honestly, Julien slayed these. And then immediately wanted them off. LOL

8. A Face Full Of Rhinestones

This video gets freaking hilarious when she realizes she can't move her face.

9. How Many Balloons Will It Take To Make My Dog Fly

Honestly just watch the video and you will find out. Seeing Marbles floating in the air had me rolling.

10. Shaving My Eyebrows

This one had me DEAD. Like, its cringy and funny all at the same time.