5 Hilarious TikTokers That You Need To Follow For A Laugh Right Now

Because who doesn't love a good TikTok?

42
Unsplash

During quarantine I have found myself to be extremely bored on numerous occasions, so to entertain myself I have turned to TikTok. During my time on TIkTok, I have seen every type of video ranging from the Hype House dancing videos, straight TikTok's thirst traps and POVs, and to the alt TikTok's comedy videos. Even I have made a TikTok way back in January that was a makeup trend (but that's another story). Basically, TikTok is a platform that is made for anyone to enjoy any kind of videos from any person in the world.

1. @Cringecarter

Cringe Carter makes hilarious videos of him staying up all night, then going to either Dunkin' or Starbucks at 5 am and trying a new drink. He basically never sleeps, loves his Crocs, is constantly making a rainbow loom bracelet, and has a crazy chaotic energy at 5 am. His one minute videos are a roller coaster, from him talking with no energy in his bed to him yelling at the camera. Honestly his videos are pure chaotic energy and every morning I watch his videos he always makes me laugh.

2. @izzyandmary

Izzy and Mary post videos of their friend group that they have taken at college, either when they're sleep deprived or not sober. These videos also have a very chaotic energy and you never know what you're going to watch. The videos range from interviewing their floor mates, playing invisible jeopardy, them all having a collective breakdown in the study lounge at 3am, to teaching their guy friends how to flirt. It is one of the most iconic accounts on TikTok, and I'm always cracking up by the end.

3. @brittany_broski

Brittany is one of the funniest creators on the app. I have been following Brittany since the kombucha video went viral, and I am never disappointed by her content. She does impressions, tells story times, talks about how much she loves Post Malone, Harry Styles, and ranch dressing. She also calls herself Buzz Lightyear in drag, and it's honestly hilarious. She doesn't take herself seriously and watching her videos is a breath of fresh air because no one is making content as good as her.

4. @thereal_tati

Tati is another hilarious TikToker that makes duet and reaction videos.She makes duets to a lot of guys' POV (point of view) TikToks. She's known for dueting @devincaherly's dramatic POV videos in a hilarious way: she either takes them way too seriously or she's just cracking herself up the whole time. Every time she duets people, I always know that it'll be good because she's just so sassy and genuinely funny.

5. @taylerlockwood

Tayler makes relatable comedy content, while also rating straight TikToks daily. He makes videos ranging from having an odd sense of humor, being socially anxious, talking about different airlines, the realities of college students' life, to what's going on in the world today. Tayler's videos are some of the most relatable and entertaining TikToks I've ever seen because he's not trying hard to be relatable, he's just extremely genuine and likable.