30 Unproblematic, Talented, and Wholesome TikTokers That Definitely Deserve More Hype

These are some awesome creators that I really think deserve so much more attention.

12144

Everyone who has social media has at some point or another come across a shared TikTok, whether it be reposted on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Even if you don't have the app, the videos seem to sneak onto everyone's social media timelines, and if you're anything like me, you probably thought for the longest time that the TikTok hype all seemed pretty stupid. Eventually, I gave in and downloaded the app, but I have to be honest and say I do not regret it. TikTok is a platform for all kinds of creative content; it's just a matter of looking for what you like. Everyone who has an account is well aware of such creators are Charli and Dixie D'amelio, Chase Hudson, and Addison Rae, as well as the other members of the Hype House and like groups, but there are definitely thousands of other accounts who deserve just as much attention. I'm pretty new to TikTok, but I already know that these content creators are SO underrated. Having only had the app for about two months, I haven't dug deep enough to find many small accounts, but these are creators I've come across and fallen in love with. From artists to satisfying videos, to comedians and animals and musicians, these accounts certainly deserve a follow.

@koalite is a true dog lover’s paradise.

TikTok

If you’re a dog lover like me, I beg of you, check out this account. Neo is a walking cloud if I have ever seen one. My absolute favorite moments are when he has sunglasses on. Definite 11/10.

@aaliciaallen is QUEEN of dramatic TikToks.

TikTok

Second is one of the most popular creators I follow, with 2.9 million followers. This is Alicia, and in my opinion, she is the very BEST TikTok POV and acting creator on the app. She does phenomenal acting and lip syncing without being over dramatic or exaggerating her pieces, and most often, doesn’t use her own audio, which makes it even more difficult to shoot. She memorizes and recites audio PERFECTLY and does so with great emotion, making every video seem just as real as the last. This girl is truly incredible, and if you’re interested in dramatic or POV pieces, definitely give her a follow.

@jakemiller is a creative musician, one who is making the best of the times!

TikTok

@jakemiller is a musically talented creator who writes his own songs and gained a great deal of TikTok clout recently with his song, “Take a Walk.” In case you haven’t heard it yet, it’s one of his several songs about living in the current quarantine situation. His videos are creative, fun, lighthearted, and his songs are super catchy. I’ve had “Take a Walk” stuck in my head for daaaayyys, but I certainly won’t complain.

@camthecomic is easily a favorite of young viewers.

TikTok

@camthecomic is definitely one of my favorite comedy accounts, and at only 430.6 thousand followers, he certainly deserves more attention. He's a standup comic with a great relatable nature, and if you're looking for someone who can give you a good, lighthearted laugh, @camthecomic is the way to go.

@logandailey is an outstanding musician who deserves ALL the clout.

TikTok

Now, this boy has some outrageous talent, some that certainly deserves more than 556.5 thousand followers. @logandailey is a cello player, and a phenomenal one at that. As if the cello isn’t a beautiful and compelling enough instrument on its own, he covers recent hits, even showing how he learns them by ear, incorporating other instruments into his videos, too, including the guitar, piano, and ukulele. If you have any interest in music, definitely check him out!

@jadenbarba is a passionate dancer who loves to have fun.

TikTok

Jaded Barba is a 17-year-old California boy with a passion for dance. My favorite part of his videos is his shameless love for what he does, as he dances in the street in his neighborhood! He not only tackles all the trends, but also creates his own choreography. His videos are always so much fun to watch, and I knew from the moment that he showed up on my For You Page that this was one account I could never get tired of!

@cartercollins01 is an awesome artist of cartoons and portraits!

TikTok

Carter Collins is another TikTok artist, but what caught my eye was definitely his coolest new series, where he draws The Office’s Dwight Schrute in different cartoon styles. From LEGO, to Dora the Explorer, to Shrek, he tackles several of our childhood favorites. I went looking into his account, and not only is he great at cartoons, but he draws breathtaking portraits! This account deserves way more than 50.2 thousand followers, so if you’re on the app, give him a follow!

@nathanlust is an underrated dancer who also puts effects to good use.

TikTok

Nathan Lust is another TikToker known for his dances, but more specifically, he created the original choreography for the “Funky Town” dance. His content shows his dancing skills, as he has very popular tutorials, but he also has a great comedic side! His bio says “Conga King,” and that is definitely the case. He utilizes the “Delayed” effect to create awesome and hilarious videos of conga lines of himself. If you’re interested in cool videos with a nice comedic break, check out @nathanlust.

@goodwithmyhands is just as beautiful as she is artistically talented.

TikTok

@goodwithmyhands is probably my favorite artist on TikTok! Her creations are absolutely breathtaking, and not to mention, she is just as beautiful as she is talented! She does multiple different styles of art and works with different media, and even has videos that discuss the hardships that artists deal with regarding commissions, the time it takes for them to create a piece, and people neglecting to acknowledge the time and effort artists put into their work! She speaks out for her art community, and that alone is reason enough for any artist to love her! I definitely recommend giving her a follow.

@paigelayle is my FAVORITE advocate.

TikTok

@paigelayle is one of my favorite accounts! She uses her platform to inform users about autism and its many forms, and explains the differences in boys and girls born with autism. She rejects harsh labels and informs viewers that autism doesn’t need a “cure” because there is nothing wrong with those who have it! As an advocate for the autistic community, she speaks out against autism hate groups, and lets viewers know who to support to help those with autism cope. She is beautiful, intelligent, and uses her popularity in an incredibly selfless way!

@jsmittyy shows us that anyone can get down and have fun!

TikTok

@jsmittyy is one of the very first accounts I followed when joining TikTok, and for good reason. He is probably most well-known for his duets with Charli D’amelio, easily the most popular dance TikToker(if not the most popular creator on the app, period). He dances alongside the star, always dressing similar—crop tops, dresses, and all—showing viewers that you don’t have to be a lifelong dancer to shake it(or even to get TikTok clout)! His dance videos are always fun, and he also has some hilarious content, as well! If you like to get down or have a good laugh, definitely check out @jsmittyy.

@chrishenrie loves to share his stories and inspire others.

TikTok

Chris Henrie is another creator who uses his platform to inform others, as well as share his stories and experiences! The New Jersey 22-year-old spent a portion of his life struggling with an eating disorder, and now that he has recovered, he’s decided to inform others of the signs, as well as what comes with recovery, and even some of the wild stories of the treatment facility he was placed in. He’s so kindhearted and pure, and his content is some of my favorite. He has a great sense of style and an even better sense of humor, and his feel-good content and inspiring messages keep a smile on my face.

@balancedanesthesia is the doctor mom we all never knew we needed.

TikTok

Say hello to your new doctor mom. @balancedanesthesia is an anesthesiologist who loves to have fun with her followers! She films herself dancing, placing informational text on the screen as she gets down to the hottest TikTok dance trends. Lately, she’s been keeping followers updated on COVID-19, reminding us of how to stay safe and healthy and reassuring viewers that everything is gonna be okay! She’s beautiful and caring, and her love for her career is obvious to those who watch her videos! As someone who wants to one day be an anesthesiologist, I absolutely adore her and think that you should, too!

@matthewnichols02 is on top of all the trends.

TikTok

I followed @matthewnichols because I’m a fellow Kentuckian, but I stayed for the content! The 18-year-old Lexington resident is the KING of relatable teen content, and provides some of the best laughs and smiles I’ve had on TikTok. He’s fun to watch and stays on top of the TikTok trends.

@lynlapid is gonna be a star.

TikTok

Lyn is a beautiful girl with the voice of an angel, giving Sarah McLaughlin a run for her money. In the last few days alone, she’s gained a lot of fame for short a cappella clips of an original song she’s written, and those 20-second snippets alone have won my heart. Invest now, because this girl is really going places!

@yungseoul is part of the reason I am a Kylo stan, no kidding.

TikTok

If you're a Kylo Ren stan like me, you probably know @yungseoul. If you're a Star Wars lover and you don't, please, check him out. The 25-year-old TikToker picked up cosplay only within the last year, but he really owns it. With 237.4 thousand loyal followers, he posts almost daily. He puts his own spin on all the popular trends. He's creative, lighthearted, and even if you aren't into Star Wars, he has funny content for everyone. This man is so pure, I could cry just looking at him.

@thedentedhelmet is one of the most versatile cosplayers I have ever seen.

TikTok

@thedentedhelmet is another cosplayer, and certainly one of the most impressive I’ve ever seen. He takes on an array of Star Wars characters, pulling them all off seamlessly. His favorite is Boba Fett, but he also does a dope Darth Maul, Jango Fett, and a range of different officers, all while incorporating all the trends and popular audio tracks. Applause!

@annaxsitar is the sister I always wanted.

TikTok

Anna is my favorite female creator on TikTok. She’s funny, she’s cute, she’s a good dancer, she’s relatable, but most of all, she’s genuine; what more could I ask for? This is one girl whose clout has not gotten to her head, and she stays so humble and down-to-earth. Undoubtedly, she is the CEO of the “I don’t want it” trend, and is unapologetically herself. She is everything that TikTok is about!

@alexlovescoffee has the most satisfying videos.

TikTok

Alex’s account is one of the most satisfying on TikTok. If you’ve not seen them yet, she films her daily beauty routines in extreme close-up shots with beautiful lighting, and they are IMPECCABLE. My favorite thing to watch her do has to be pressing a makeup sponge into powder...CHILLS. If you’re into beauty, or even just like seeing something different and satisfying, check out @alexlovescoffee.

@eveandmitch is the ultimate father-daughter duo.

TikTok

This account is absolutely priceless. The father-daughter duo recently gained extra attention for his reading of Meg Thee Stallion's "Savage," his compelling British accent carrying us away. Though the account had millions of views prior, his reading was remixed & added to the musical track for a TikTok audio, which, if you ask me, really gives Meg a run for her money. Mitch is hilarious, heartfelt, and his voice and accent are soothing, yet dramatic. Mitch takes on all the popular audio tracks, and honestly, I think he should be the voice of TikTok. And maybe our TikTok dad, too. You think Eve will share? This account coming across my For You Page has absolutely impacted my life in a positive way. I watch Mitch's videos on loop, and his "Savage" reading plays in my head on repeat. A real banger. This is one account that I suggest no matter who you are, no matter what your interests or why you're on TikTok, give them a follow! You'll love it, I promise.

@willieeilish has the dad seal of approval.

TikTok

Willie is a lighthearted creator with some high quality dad jokes. He always gives me a good chuckle, and it never fails, I have to run and show my dad his videos. Let me say, he has the dad seal of approval. That's what means the most here.

@bradosterhoutt throws it back like we all only wish we could.

TikTok

This man is the KING of throwing it back, and if you have TikTok, you certainly know what that is. Being honest, @bradosterhoutt’s skills are impressive. There are tutorials on how to throw it back properly, but he does it on a whole new level, one that is unmatched. There is something so appealing about his videos that I can’t quite explain, whether it be my fascination with his talent, or how puzzled I am at how someone can possibly bend like that, but if you’re on the app, absolutely check him out!

@psiionics’s dog has a personality like no other.

TikTok

@psiionics posts videos of her pets, but her most well-known is certainly her dog, Coconut. The Great Pyrenees has a personality all its own, and if you like dogs, I beg of you to please watch her videos!

@talonbuzbee has got it all.

TikTok

If your type is Rodrick Heffley, then Talon is your man. Not only is he the oh, so talented drummer for Löded Diper, but he also has a good sense of humor. The total package, if you ask me.

@realadamrose keeps me going every day.

TikTok

Adam Rose is absolutely precious. I love his content and his take on all the popular TikTok trends! My favorite, though, has to be his video showing alternatives to the whoa. If you’re into wholesome content that will give you a good laugh, I definitely recommend his account.

@viluong knows ALL the tricks.

TikTok

Vi Luong is a creator who uses her TikTok to give viewers tips! She is the queen of Instagram poses, fashion, and high-quality pics, and even explains how to improve your Instagram feed and iPhone video quality, and create awesome edits. She is highly skilled and provides tips everyone can use to create their best profile! If you’re into social media or want to work on your image, definitely give her a follow!

@youthpastorryan is everything we all need in a man.

TikTok

Ryan Kelly is the kind of man you want to take home to momma. He’s adorable, he’s funny, he’s wholesome, and he tells the best stories. He thinks he’s incredibly basic or average, but in my opinion, he is one special young man. He always makes me smile, and I’m not saying I would die for him, but ... I would die for him.

@lisaelley is my daily serotonin supplier.

TikTok

Lisa Ellen creates paintings that emit happiness, and it is absolutely contagious. She utilizes a lot of bright, beautiful colors in her works, as well as plays with texture, and her paint mixing videos with different shaped palette knives are so satisfying.

@snarkymarky is the sassiest TikToker I know.

TikTok

17-year-old Mark is popular for recreating all of our childhood experiences with teachers and seamlessly pulling off the Karen attitude. I canNOT stop watching his videos. He digs up memories I forgot I even had, while also creating some hilarious and relatable content. I quote “the volume inside of this bus is ASTRONOMICAL” daily.

@_as_so_le_’s content is just too cute.

TikTok

@_as_so_le_ is really an adorable account. She posts videos of her painting really cute things on tiny items, but she first caught my attention by painting her classroom’s calculator covers with all sorts of different things. She’ll do really cool challenges for days at a time, and her pieces are so precious and enjoyable to watch her complete. If you’re like me and love to watch people creat, check out @_as_so_le_!

I didn't get all of the TikTok hype at first, either, but it's turned out to be an incredible platform for sharing art, comedy, hobbies, makeup, or animals! There are really countless things you can do with the app and so many people you can connect with. It's really amazing what TikTok has done in just a couple of years. If you have the app, I absolutely recommend checking out these creators, and they'll likely lead you to so many more amazing TikTokers. You'll find so many amazing and talented people who deserve so much more attention, so let's get them there. I guarantee you won't regret it.