10 Funniest 'The Office' Episodes

Whenever I'm browsing through Netflix and need something to cheer me up, my go-to show is "The Office." It's hard not to get lost in the antics of Michael, Jim, Pam, and Dwight. While I could go on about all 201 episodes that have aired, I chose 10 that never fail to make me laugh. Enjoy!

1. "Scott's Tots" (Season 6, Episode 12)

The secondhand cringe was too real with this episode. Michael has to tell a room full of students that he can no longer keep his promise of providing them with college tuition, instead compensating by giving each student a laptop battery. Michael may not have been laughing, but you definitely will.

2. "The Dundies" (Season 2, Episode 1)

"So, finally, I wanna thank God, because God gave me this Dundie and I feel God in this Chili's tonight." What more can I add when Pam Beesly summed up the spirit of the Dundies. Michael and Dwight cohosting this office awards ceremony is the perfect recipe for comedy.

3. "Murder" (Season 6, Episode 10)

When Michael is faced with uncertainty regarding Dunder Mifflin's future, he pulls out an interactive murder mystery game to lighten the mood. You can't go wrong with double agents, standoffs, and historic Southern charm.

4. "The Injury" (Season 2, Episode 12)

Michael goes into full recovery mode after burning his foot on a Foreman grill, covering his foot in bubble wrap and having Dwight pamper him. The irony and comedy of the situation lay in the fact that Dwight is the person in actual need of medical assistance, having suffered a concussion on his way to rescue Michael.

5. "Diwali" (Season 3, Episode 6)

Kelly invites the entire office to a Diwali party hosted by her family where she hopes to introduce Ryan to her parents. However, it is Michael who ended up having the most fun, clearly enjoying himself at what he told his date, Carol, was a "costume party."

6. "Diversity Day" (Season 1, Episode 2)

While the first season of "The Office" was lackluster in comparison to later seasons, this episode gave viewers the first taste of Michael's offensive yet hilarious humor. I mean, what could go wrong when you give everyone in the office a certain demographic and force them to talk to each other solely through stereotypes?

7. "Stress Relief" (Season 5, Episode 14 & 15)

While this is technically two continuous episodes, I had to include both on the list. Dwight's latest stunt consists of faking a fire in the office to teach the employees about safety procedures, resulting in Stanley's heart attack. In an attempt to relieve Stanley's stress, Michael allows for the office to have a Comedy Central-style roast on him. Add in an iconic CPR dummy scene and you're set for an hour of laughs.

8. "Moroccan Christmas" (Season 5, Episode 11)

All of the holiday episodes are a must-watch, but Phyllis taking over the party planning committee and Meredith accidentally setting herself on fire in a drunken haze made this one truly memorable. Not to mention, Dwight's side business of high-demand Christmas toys made for an entertaining secondary plot.

9. "Threat Level Midnight" (Season 7, Episode 17)

Michael's long-anticipated action film is finally revealed in this episode. Filled with Olympic-level athletics, shocking conspiracy theories, and a hint of tragedy, Michael goes above and beyond in redefining the action movie genre.

10. "Dinner Party" (Season 4, Episode 14)

Arguably one of the funniest episodes aired, "Dinner Party" is my personal favorite on this list. "The Office" specializes in creating the perfect combination of cringe and comedy, with this episode being no exception. Jan and Michael were terrible together, but their relationship and the struggles that came with it resulted in some great comedic moments. Jim may have tried to get out of this dinner party, but it's one that everyone should watch when they need an extra laugh.