No matter how bad of a day I am having, if I go home and put on a Marvel movie, it can immediately improve my mood. These movies have it all: action, comedy, even some romance. They are just the whole package. If you're feeling a little down, or if you're fine and you just want a laugh, these Marvel quotes can bring some humor to your day. Hopefully, they inspire you to laugh a lot, pick your favorite, and watch the whole movie!
1. "Baskin Robbins always finds out." - Dale
Baskin Robbins always finds out. How do you think they got 31 flavors? Baskin Robbins has connections.
2. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." - Scott Lang
It's funny because it's true. Looking at pictures to use for this was the best part of my day, just saying.
3. "Sir! I'm going to have to ask you to exit the donut." - Nick Fury
All I have to say is that I would definitely not be declining an invitation to join the Avengers. What was Tony thinking?
4. "Yeah, my mom died, too. And my dad got deported. But I got the van!" - Luis
Can we all just agree that Luis is one of the most underrated Marvel characters?
5. "Hey fellas, either of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil." - Natasha Romanoff
Natasha-Steve banters were the best part of "The Winter Soldier," and if you disagree, we can't be friends.
6. The whole "Get Help" bit
Did you know Chris ad-libbed this scene? Yet another reason why he is the greatest human on Earth.
8. "I'm sorry. Earth is closed today." - Tony Stark
I'm still convinced that Tony Stark and Robert Downey Jr. are the same person. Change my mind.
9. "Hail Hydra" - Steve Rogers
This line alone is not necessarily funny, but the whole theater was howling with laughter when this scene happened. Steve, you clever man.
10. "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" - Tony Stark
An oldie but a goodie. Thor meeting Tony in "The Avengers" had 2012 me cracking up.
11. "So 'Back to the Future's' a bunch of bullshit?" - Scott Lang
"Endgame" crushed my dreams when it revealed that all the time travel movies we love are not real. I'm right there with ya, Scott.
12. "You and I remember Budapest very differently." - Clint Barton
Budapest quickly became my favorite running gag of the MCU, and this is where it all began.