12 Marvel Quotes To Make You Laugh On A Bad Day

12 Marvel Quotes That Are Sure To Make You Laugh, No Matter How Bad Your Day Is

Marvel movies truly have the best quotes.

145

No matter how bad of a day I am having, if I go home and put on a Marvel movie, it can immediately improve my mood. These movies have it all: action, comedy, even some romance. They are just the whole package. If you're feeling a little down, or if you're fine and you just want a laugh, these Marvel quotes can bring some humor to your day. Hopefully, they inspire you to laugh a lot, pick your favorite, and watch the whole movie!

"Baskin Robbins always finds out." - Dale

@dis.pops

Baskin Robbins always finds out. How do you think they got 31 flavors? Baskin Robbins has connections.

"As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." - Scott Lang

@thor_blaster

It's funny because it's true. Looking at pictures to use for this was the best part of my day, just saying.

"Sir! I'm going to have to ask you to exit the donut." - Nick Fury

@lokibcrnes

All I have to say is that I would definitely not be declining an invitation to join the Avengers. What was Tony thinking?

"Yeah, my mom died, too. And my dad got deported. But I got the van!" - Luis

luis

Can we all just agree that Luis is one of the most underrated Marvel characters?

"Hey fellas, either of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil." - Natasha Romanoff

natasha romanoff

Natasha-Steve banters were the best part of "The Winter Soldier," and if you disagree, we can't be friends.

The whole "Get Help" bit

thor and loki

Did you know Chris ad-libbed this scene? Yet another reason why he is the greatest human on Earth.

"WHY is Gamora?" - Drax

drax

This line was ALSO ad-libbed, which just makes it 100x funnier.

"I'm sorry. Earth is closed today." - Tony Stark

tony stark

I'm still convinced that Tony Stark and Robert Downey Jr. are the same person. Change my mind.

"Hail Hydra" - Steve Rogers

This line alone is not necessarily funny, but the whole theater was howling with laughter when this scene happened. Steve, you clever man.

"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" - Tony Stark

tony stark

An oldie but a goodie. Thor meeting Tony in "The Avengers" had 2012 me cracking up.

"So 'Back to the Future's' a bunch of bullshit?" - Scott Lang

avengers

"Endgame" crushed my dreams when it revealed that all the time travel movies we love are not real. I'm right there with ya, Scott.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently." - Clint Barton

Budapest quickly became my favorite running gag of the MCU, and this is where it all began.