25 Things To Do In Miami When You Are Absolutely Clueless

The holidays are in full swing and you've already met up with all your friends who are back in town for winter break. Day one of the friend's reunion is a whole lot of fun because you all catch up on the latest 'chisme' (gossip) and share embarrassing college moments you've all missed out on. Day two, you're all caught up on each other's lives. Now you're stuck. What do you do now? Should you go out to eat? Should you go throw a party? Should you jump off snow dens?

There are so many choices when you think about it but in the spare of the moment, you all, including myself, forget of them. Nobody remembers all the fun things Miami has to offer. Your creative juices freeze. You all fail to think outside of the box.

I know this feeling far too well. It's like shopping. You never find anything you like when you have money to spend. But when all you're doing is window shopping and have absolutely no money, suddenly, you find an entirely new wardrobe. I get it. My friends get it. We are here to help you.

I, along with the help of my friends, have put together this list of 25 things to do in Miami when you and your squad are drawing blanks.

1. Have a scavenger hunt at the Wynwood Walls.

5. Grab some frozen lemonade at A.C's Icees.

8. Hang a hammock and chill at Matheson Hammocks.

9. Find the talking tree at Fairchild that Kanye West spoke to.

11. If it's a Sunday, take a trip to El Patio!

12. Play some volleyball at the sand courts in Miami Beach. 

15. Catch a performance at the beautiful Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. 

19. Climb the lighthouse at the Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park.