College Kids! Summer is finally here, and some of you may be trying to come up with things to do, other than going to the beach or mountains. So, here are 14 ideas to help you with your restless, summer boredom!
1. Go to a drive-in movie or outdoor movie. (Plus, they are usually free)
2. Go to a concert or music festival.
3. Go to a play. (Even if you don't like them, just experience something new!)
4. Learn an instrument.
5. Take an art class.
6. Try new things to discover a new hobby.
7. Read a classic book.
8. Join a sports team.
10. Take a bus or train somewhere.
11. Go camping.
12. Try a new restaurant.
13. Learn how to cook.
14. Go to the water park.
Have a great summer with your friends!!