fun workout ideas

A 10 Phase Workout All The 'FRIENDS' Fans Need To try

"Come on! That's not running! Let's go!" -Phoebe

152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWXUpFL3No

Exercising on a daily basis is essential for maintaining or enhancing your physical fitness. Not only does it improve your appearance, it also helps boost your overall health and wellness. Even though most people are well aware of the benefits exercise has to offer, they don't always have the time to workout. Daily routine and responsibilities can take up the vast majority of our day, leaving us with little time for anything else. After a long day at school with classes back to back, work, and reading right after, the last thing you want to do is more work. Exercising sounds too draining at this point, so you put on your PJs and you watch some Netflix instead. But...

What if I told you that you can combine Netflix and working out? Even better, FRIENDS and working out?

Yes, you heard that right! Give working out a little fun twist and stay in shape with these 10 basic exercises you can do from the comfort of your home (while watching FRIENDS of course!)...

1. Squats

Do 25 squats every time you hear Joey saying "How you doin?".

2. Plank

Whenever Monica says "I know!", hold a 1 minute plank.

3. Russian Twists

20 Russian twists for every time that Ross refers to himself as Dr. Geller.

4. Push Ups

If Chandler is doing his little happy dance, get down and do 15 push ups.

5. Sit Ups

For every Rachel's long, drawn-out "Noooo!", do 10 sit ups.

6. Jumping Jacks

Is Phoebe playing her guitar again? Do 15 jumping jacks.

7. Crunches

This might be too challenging, but how about 30 crunches for every time that Janice says "Oh. My. God!"?

8. Lunges

10 lunges if you see Joey eating!

9. Mountain Climbers

If at least one of the friends is at Central Perk, do 15 mountain climbers. If the whole squad is there, do 25!

10. Tricep Dips

Do as many tricep dips as you can while the theme song is playing!