5 Fun DYIs To Do With Your Best Friends

5 Fun DYIs To Do With Your Best Friends

Here are some fun and cheap activities to do this summer!

29
5 Fun DYIs To Do With Your Best Friends
Photo by Duy Pham on Unsplash

If you're searching for something unique to try with your friend group, here are five fun activities to try!

1. Make matching bracelets 

From someone who is not the most talented at this type of thing: it is not that hard. All you need to do is take a piece of cardboard, cut it into a circle, and cut eight evenly spaced slices in it. Take seven long strands of yarn and put them in the slots. Tie all the ends together in the middle of the cardboard and start moving the yarn from one slot to the empty one! Continue until you have the desired length. Tie it off and cut the excess off! I knot mine so it can't come off, but feel free to make a small hole to fasten it through!

2. Design initial flower signs 

This is something that I love to do and is so fun. All you'll need is a wooden cut out of your initial, glue, and fake flowers. Get whatever color flowers you want and start cutting their stems off. Glue the flowers to your wooden initial until it's full and then you're done!

3. Canvas paintings 

This is such a fun idea that I am dying to do with one of my best friends!! Get two canvases and paint. Each person starts with a canvas and their paint. After 1-2 minutes you switch. You keep doing this until the paintings are done!

4. Make a flower wall

This is a little more of a time consuming task, however I think it's worth it. All you need is something to attach the flowers to such as cardboard, Styrofoam, or a wooden board with holes in it, flowers and glue. Cut the flowers' stems off to the desired length and then glue the flowers to the attachment! Depending on how big you are making this, it could be time-consuming, but it is so cool once it's done!

5. Make matching sweatshirts

This is a simple and not a time-consuming project at all. All you need is an iron, clothing patches, and sweatshirts. Take the patches and iron them on the sweatshirt wherever you want them. You can do as many patches as you want wherever you want!

Try these fun activities out with your friends! You'll always have a fun little memory from that day as well.