Frozen The Musical is almost here!!

Frozen The Musical is almost here!!

First Showing is in Denver, CO

21
Frozen The Musical is almost here!!
lunerontheatre.com

The day has finally come !!! Frozen The Musical - Broadway will finally have tickets for sale soon.

Frozen The Musical will be a full on broadway interpretation of the hit Disney Animation Film "FROZEN"

The musical has been rumored to be similar to the show in Disney's California Adventure Park at the Hyperion Theater which replaced Aladdin's show back in January 2016.

Buell Theatre, Denver Center for the Performing Arts

Is where the musical will have it's Pre-Broadway Debut before it heads over to New York City. When it heads over to NYC it will take over St.James Theater in Spring 2018 and will be the 3rd Disney Musical on broadway currently like The Lion King and Aladdin. St. James Theater has been home to several other musicals prior like "Something Rotten" which is currently on its First National Tour, and "American Idiot" Inspired by Green Day's music.

As of right now, we have no confirmed cast for the characters of Frozen The Musical. Although we do know that hit EGOT songwriter Rober Lopez and his wife Kristen Anderson-Lopez will be returning with about a dozen new original songs for the movie. That means Kristoff will eventually have more songs than the film. Honestly, I hope Prince Hans has more songs as well, I need more backstory on him.

The musical will be in two acts, that tells the tales of the animated movie in full broadway mode. It seems to look like Disney has some very talented people working backstage on this project. The Director is Michael Grandage who won a Tony directing Red (play). Choreographer for the musical will be headed by Christopher Gatelli who also choreographed for Newsies, and The King and I. It is rumored to be about a Two and a Half hour long musical, with the intermission of course between the two acts.

Single tickets for the pre-Broadway engagement will go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday, May 1. While those who subscribed to the Newsletter for the musical was able to obtain up to 10 tickets on March 29th, 2017. That was when I was able to snag tickets with their special code.

The musical will run from August 17th to October 1st, 2017 in Denver, Colorado. Then will venture up to New York City at St. James broadway theater in Manhatten.

Below will be the talented people that we know so far working on the project.

• Music and Lyrics by - KRISTEN ANDERSON-LOPEZ and ROBERT LOPEZ
  • Book by - JENNIFER LEE
  • Based on the Disney Film written by JENNIFER LEE and directed by CHRIS BUCK and JENNIFER LEE
  • Scenic & Costume Design - CHRISTOPHER ORAM
  • Lighting Design - NATASHA KATZ
  • Sound Design - PETER HYLENSKI
  • Music Supervision, Vocal & Incidental Music Arrangements - STEPHEN OREMUS
  • Choreography - CHRISTOPHER GATTELLI
  • Direction - MICHAEL GRANDAGE