My summer this year consists of a lot of things, such as taking classes, working from home, and also to earn some extra cash, working at a frozen yogurt shop. It's a cute little side job just so that I don't end up rotting away at home. There's a lot that goes into working at a frozen yogurt shop, which I had no idea until I started working. It takes two hours to open the shop and only one person is working a shift, so it's all on me to have the place running, absolutely no help. Here are just some of the things I go through on a daily basis.

1. Having to replace entire tubs of toppings because children touched them

hilary duff

Ya'll don't discipline your kids and it shows.

2. Spending 10 minutes talking to someone and getting 0 tips

barack obama

I really didn't care about how Timmy's last day of middle school went.

3. Customers pretending to know how to get their froyo

tom hanks

I'll ask people if they've been here before and they respond with yes, but then confess that they don't know what to do. It's not that deep!

4. Parents making imaginary discounts up

jonah hill

No there isn't a deal today, oh it's on Facebook? Can I see it? Oh, your phone is in the car? But you were just on it — mhmm that's what I thought MA'AM.

5. When people ask for sample cups, reuse those cups, and leave

frustration

Um I'm giving you a sample cup so you can try out the flavors you want to BUY. Why would you do us so dirty like that?

6. When you ask us to make a smoothie without any yogurt in it

confused

We are a frozen YOGURT shop!

7. Having parents come in, letting their kids make a MESS

bryan cranston

Please refer back to #1.

8. When people don't put the machine's lever all the way back up and wonder why nothing's coming out

kevin hart

We have signs that literally tell you to push the lever ALL the way back up when you are done. You're ruining the experience for the next person.

9. When it's 3 p.m.

broadcity

Four words: After. School. Rush. Hour.

10.  When people don't realize all the cups will add up to the same price

reaction

Whether you decide to weigh the cups all together or separately, it will all add up to the same price, so it doesn't matter!

11.  When people dip the topping spoons into their yogurt

paris hilton

Now your yogurt is all over the spoon, the rest of the toppings, and the next person isn't going to want that so we have to throw it all out and replace it. It's a topping, it goes on TOP of the yogurt.

12.  When people ask to just "make some more" yogurt when we run out 

stressed

There's a whole process of thawing, mixing, and freezing ingredients. We aren't magicians.