From the Start to The End I'm Still Learning the Road Between

I Always Looked At the End Point, and I Never Took The Time To Look At The Road Between

9
google

I always thought that by now I would have everything figure out in my life. I always had the idea that by 25 I’d have my ideal job, be either in a very serious relationship or even married, and maybe even a mom. I thought that the friends I had years ago would be the friends I still had now, I’d have traveled so so many new places; I would have just lived! Now, while those things didn’t happen, along the way there was one thing that I realized… I’m 25 years old, I don’t need to have my whole life figured out yet.

See I used to think that there were so many things that I was missing out on because they haven’t happened yet… Relationships, living on my own, a “perfect” job, the list could go on and on. But then I realized that within my short 25 years on earth, there are plenty of things that have happened, that I need to be thankful and remember those things. No one is meant to have their whole life figured out, and if they tell you that they do, I can promise you that they are lying. That is the beauty of life.. It’s an unwritten adventure and I’m still learning to write it. My story might not be perfect… But that’s just it; it’s my story.

I think that a lot of this has to do with still figuring out who I am. How can I expect to have my whole life figured out when I’m still not sure who I am. Of course there are somethings that I know about me and about who I am, but there is still a lot that I am learning about myself. For one, I learned that I am alot stronger than I ever thought I was. I can handle and get through a lot of things that I never would have thought I could. “I'm gonna need to borrow patience

A shot of courage for letting go. Rent a little wisdom, until I can afford my own. Throughout this unwritten adventure I have learned how to let go. I’ve learned to let go of people, events, memories and so much more. There is so much I am still learning, so much wisdom that I am gaining along the way.

In the song Road Between by Lucy Hale, one of the lyrics talks about getting to the good part of our life, and I think that is what’s in store for me. I’m still getting there, and I’ve learned that when it gets here, it will be worth the wait.

“And I know it ain't gonna be easy, no
But I'm a fighter and you can't take that from me, no. This is just a page in the chapter I'm in”

That’s just it, it’s just a page in my current chapter. How things are now are not how it is going to be forever, and just because my life didn’t always go as planned doesn’t mean it’s not what was meant for me. I’m still working on my in between, and that’s okay with me. “Cause I’m still getting to the good part, the breaking down, learning how to write my story.”