From A Girl Trying To Keep It Together To Another

We're all in this together.

106

Paper due Monday.

Project due Tuesday.

Meetings every night.

Party Friday.

Gameday Saturday.

Presentation next week.

So much to do in what seems like so little time. How can one person be on top of all this work that needs to get done, maintain a social life, and oh yeah sleep?

It may seem like you are the only one performing this balancing act, but the reality is we're kind of all in this together. It's not easy and you may find yourself coming close to a breakdown, or just completely losing your mind, but that's unfortunately not completely far-fetched as you might think.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed. It's normal to feel like you're spreading yourself too thin, and maybe that's something to look into. But you have to remember it's okay to say no, it's okay to not go to that party Friday night, and it's okay to take a day for yourself.

Being a good student, getting involved, and being proactive is great. It can just be too much and it's okay to slow it down.

Just remember no one really has it all together, even if you saw their Instagram pic last night and they look like they have the perfect life, they don't. No one is perfect. We all have our own struggles. We all have our breaking points.

Make sure at the end of the day you are only doing things you love and want to be a part of. You are great, you got this, and you can accomplish anything.