Best 3 'Friends' Thanksgiving Episodes

Top 3 Thanksgiving 'Friends' Episodes You Can Totally Watch In About An Hour

"Here Come the Sweet Meats" -Joey

55
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqX2ce2n4Rw/

The last couple years I have started a tradition where I watch the "Friends" Thanksgiving episodes around this time of year. It lets me enjoy the season and also enjoy a couple laughs. There are actually quite a few Thanksgiving episodes, one per each season, with some better than others. Each has their favorite, but here are some that I got from friends (and myself) who claim that these are the top three you must watch before the holiday.

1. Season 4, "The One with Chandler in a Box"

This one starts a bit more of a bad note due to Chandler kissing Joey's girlfriend. In order to make it up, after begging for forgiveness, Chandler agrees to stay in a box. The whole evening, including dinner he stays in the box and even stays silent when Joey tells him too not talk. It's a funny, yet heartwarming episode, as it shows just how far everyone goes to keep the friendships together. They each mean a lot to each other and are willing to do extreme, yet weird things to make it up. It also has a lot of funny moments, especially when Monica points out things that are wrong with each of them when they pick on her too much.

2. Season 6, "The One Where Ross Got High"

This episode really shows the accuracy and reliability between siblings arguing and trying to one-up each other to their parents. It cracks me up, as I can very much relate, having a brother who has done the same thing with me multiple times. One funny quote, in particular, that is brought up during the back and forth that I love is,

"Monica: And Dad, you know that mailman that you got fired? He didn't steal your Playboys. Ross did!

Ross: Yeah, well, Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing. Monica did!"

This episode really shows the family dynamic that can come out when the whole family is together. It's really one to watch if you can relate to holiday banter.

3. Season 5 "The One with All The Thanksgivings"

This one goes into everyone's' worst Thanksgivings, which of course goes into Chandler's Thanksgiving with discovering his parent's divorce. Everyone shares their experience so the episode has quite a few flashbacks. Some are into Monica's past fat days, Rachel's pre-nose job, Phoebe in 1915, and Ross and Chandler with their interesting hair and clothing choices in college. It's a funny episode that also gives you a warm feeling in the end. After Chandler leaves Thanksgiving upset, Monica goes and cheers him up, getting the first "I love you" in the relationship. It's just a really cute episode with a lot of big moments.

One could easily watch 10 "Friends" Thanksgiving episodes, so if time permits binge them all! But, if needing to get to the good stuff fast, I recommend these top three.