Friends

Friends

Best 30 Episodes of Friends

126
Friends

Friends is one of, if not the best television show of all. No matter what your day has looked like, ending it with an episode of friends is always great. While every episode of friends was pretty great, a few certain episodes stood out. Below I have listed what I think are the top 30 episodes.

1. Pilot ( The One Where Monica gets a Roomate)

Rachel comes to town and shakes everything up for the better. She becomes Monica's roommate and Ross falls in love. She has never had to do anything for herself, so the episode is spent helping her find a job and learn how to provide for herself.

2. The One where Rachel Finds out

Season 1 Finale

At Rachel's birthday party Chandler slips up about Ross and his feelings for Rachel. Rachel decides to act on the feelings when Ross gets back into town, but you know what they say about timing.

3. The One Where Ross Finds Out

Season 2 Episode 7

Finally, all the stars seem to align for our favorite couple. After hanging around for almost a season and a half everything seems to finally starts clicking for Ross and Rachel.

4. The One with the Prom Video

Season 2 Episode 14

" He's her lobster!"

Phoebe knew what she was talking about when she said it. Ross and Rachel seem to overcome the obstacles once again. Also, Rachel and Monica's prom videos are pretty stinking hilarious.

5. The One Where Eddie Won't Go

Joey comes back to lived with Chandler and all is right with the world again. Eddie was funny for a little while, but I was ready to see him go.

6. The One with the Flashback

Season 3 Episode 6

What did life used to look like for the group? How did they get to where they are? This episode fills in a lot of questions for you. It is also really funny since you know a lot of answers that the characters do not in the episode.

7. The One the Morning After

Season 3 Episode 16

Watching Ross and Rachel fight is not fun, but watching Phoebe, Monica, Chandler and Joey wait out the fight in the bedroom is pretty hilarious.

8. The One with Phoebes Uterus

Season 4 Episode 11

Phoebes brother shows up with his new wife and asks Phoebe a very big question. Joey starts working at the museum with Ross and Chandler is trying to figure out things with Kathy, who used to date Joey.

9. The One with all the Wedding Dresses

Season 4 Episode 20

Monica tries on Emilys wedding dress and will not take it off. This leads to Rachel and Phoebe getting them too. The whole thing is pretty hilarious and might just have you wanting to get a wedding dress. Also, Joey is having some sleeping problems which leads to Chandler taking him to a sleep clinic.

10. The One After Ross says Rachel

Season 5 Episode 1

Rachel ended up coming to the wedding and Ross said her name on accident. Emily runs away and Ross is so upset, but did anyone really like her? He tries to find her and runs into her mad parents along the way. Chandler and Monica hook up, and then struggle to find alone time to be together in secret.

11. The One Hundredth

Season 5 Episode 3

Phoebe has her brother and sister in laws triplets. Everyone comes together at the hospital for plenty of drama as this episode plays out.

12. The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Season 5 Episode 14

It is time for everyone to finally figure out what has been going on with Monica and Chandler. What have they been up to?

" They don't know that we know that they know we know," or something like that. This is one of my favorite episodes of all ten seasons of friends.

13. The One With the Cop

Pivot! Pivot! Pivot!

14. The One Where Ross Got High

Season 6 Episode 9

This is my very favorite episode of friends. Thanksgiving with the parents always creates some very entertaining drama.

15. The One with the Unagi

Season 6 Episode 17

Homemade Valentines gifts, self defense classes, surprise attacks and volunteering for medical tests. Need I say more?

16. The One With the Proposal: Part 2

Finally!!! Chandler and Monica are getting married.

17. The One With the Holiday Armadillo

Season 7 Episode 10

Phoebe wants Rachel back as a roommate so she gives Joey all kinds of crazy stuff to try to get Rachel to leave his place. Ross wants to teach Ben about Hanukkah which leads to the Holiday Armadillo, Superman and Santa Claus all coming.

18. The One Where they all turn Thirty

Season 7 Episode 14

It is Rachel's turn to turn 30 and she is not happy about it. This leads the group to look back at the past year and all of the experiences they had turning 30. This episode is one of the all around funniest.

19. The One With Monica and Chandlers Wedding: Part 1 and 2

Season 7

Episode 23 and 24

It is finally time for the wedding.

20. The One with the Red Sweater

Season 8 Episode 3

The red sweater has all the answers, whose is it?

21. The One with the Rumor

Season 8 Episode 9

Monica invited high school friend Will over for Thanksgiving, but she forgot how much he hated Rachel. What is better then 90's Brad Pitt?

22. The One Where Rachel has a Baby: Part 1 and 2

Season 8 Episode 23 and 24

Rachel finally has the baby. What does this mean for Rachel and Ross? Janice makes an appearance, and Chandler and Monica start thinking about their future.

23. The One Where Monica Sings

Season 9 Episode 13

Monica starts singing at Mike's piano bar and gets a lot of applause, not for the right reasons. Joey attempts to get his eyebrows waxed for an audition and Ross and Rachel have some things to work out.

24. The One in Barbados: Part 1 and 2

Season 9 Episode 23 and 24

Everyone heads to Barbados to hear Ross give the keynote speech in a conference. Phoebe takes David with her, but does not leave with him. Rachel and Ross switch things up in avery different way, and Monica has some insane hair. A lot more happens of course, but none the less season nine ends with another great finale.

25. The One Where Ross is Fine

The question of the day is, " Is Ross really fine?"

26. The One With the Late Thanksgiving

Season 10 Episode 8

Thanksgiving episodes are always great. The final one did not disappoint.

27. The One With Phoebe's Wedding

Season 10 Episode 12

Finally, Phoebe and Mike are getting married.

28. The One With Princess Consuela

Phoebe has some fun with changing her name and Mike fires right back at her. Chandler realizes Monica never changed her last name. Monica and Chandler try to convince Joey to like their new house.

29. The One with Rachel's Going Away Party

Rachel is leaving to go to her job in Paris and emotions are at an all time high at her going away party.

30. The Last One: Part 1 and 2

The End.

I think all of the episodes are pretty great. These were just some of the best ones for me. Their are many more great ones. Friends was one of the best shows of all time.