5 Reasons Why 'Friends' Always Makes Me Laugh Harder Than 'The Office'

It's been almost 20 years since Friends ended, but the fanbase just gets larger.

80

The show "Friends" has ended almost 20 years ago but never fails to make you laugh. The comedy in "Friends" is the kind that makes you laugh out loud while the comedy in "The Office" is more dry humor. The characters in "Friends" are recurring so viewers develop more of a bond with them. It also has more relatable content. You're likely to have a friend that's like each of the characters in the show. Although "The Office" is a good show, it doesn't give you the same feeling as when you watch "Friends" and certainly doesn't make you laugh as much!

1. Mondler 

Who doesn't love Monica and Chandler together? I mean could there BE a more adorable couple?! Yes, there's Jim and Pam in "The Office," but Monica and Chandler are obviously the much cuter couple. Monica and Chandler are each other's best friend and would do absolutely anything for each other. Monica and Chandler are the OG couple and were each other's best friends before they were in a relationship. A one night thing turned into a lifetime of happiness for both of them.

2. Chandler and Joey's bromance 

Now for everyone's favorite pair of best friends. Without Chandler, there's no Joey and vice versa.

These two original roommates have made the show so much funnier, and what better way to show how much your best friend means to you than sitting in a box? In "The Office," there are many friendships like Michael and Dwight. but none of them compare to the best friend relationship of Joey and Chandler who would do anything for each other. Chandler is always supportive of Joey's acting career and never fails to be there for Joey when he needs him the most.

3. Ross and Rachel

The second Rachel walks into Central Perk and the rest of the gang's lives, everyone knew Ross and Rachel were meant to be. This on and off couple immediately wins over your heart. Their ups and downs show that life can get crazy, but everything happens for a reason, and in the end, the journey will be worth it. \

In "The Office," there's no couple that everyone knows will end up together except Jim and Pam, but they don't win our hearts as much as Roschel. No matter how many different relationships they are involved in with other people, deep down, Rachel and Ross always love each other.

4. Chandler's sarcasm

Chandler's the group's comedian and never fails to tell a joke that would erupt into laughter. There's always a comedian in each friend group which makes it so much more relatable. Although in "The Office" there are many characters that people might relate to, some characters can be harder to relate to. Chandler's jokes are always on point, compared to the humor in "The Office" where it's pretty much Michael doing or saying out of the blue things.

5. They show how best friends can turn into family

The cast of "Friends" shows that best friends can turn into family. They spend every single day together and as a group, they portray the definition of true best friends.

In "The Office," it's hard to pinpoint moments where they all are a family. Yes, they are each other's friends and colleagues, but it doesn't feel the same way as the relationship as the six characters in "Friends" have. Their friendship with each other is all they rely on in the big city of New York which makes it more meaningful.