19 Signs Your 2020 Resolution Is To Get 'Friends' Back On Netflix

20 Signs Your 2020 Resolution Is To Get 'Friends' Back On Netflix

Could this BE any more important?!

422

Yes, you know the news, "Friends" is officially leaving Netflix on Jan. 1 in 2020.

If you are a hardcore fanatic of the show, this is just absolutely outrageous and you aren't sure what your go-to show will be in 2020 and that is why we "Friends" fans need to stick together and get it back on Netflix to continue feeding our unhealthy obsession with the iconic show.

If you are sitting down to create a list of New Year's resolutions for yourself and you're stuck because you can't stop bingewatching "Friends" before it leaves us, it's one of these 20 signs that you need to make your top resolution to get "Friends" back on Netflix.

You keep rewatching your favorite "Friends" episodes over and over again.

For some reason your wardrobe has morphed into Rachel Green's most iconic looks.

You've found yourself repeatedly using "Friends" quotes in your daily conversations or Instagram captions. 

Your Pinterest board is getting full Phoebe's quirky remarks.

You're looking to find cleaning tips from Monica.

You want to put on a wedding dress and drink beer.

You're considering switching your major to Paleontology.

You can't stop ordering the food of Joey's ancestors, and the food of Chandler's.

You have "Smelly Cat" on repeat. 

You are pondering the decision to "go on a break" with your S.O.

You have "I'll Be There For You" on repeat.

You are considering booking a trip to LONDON BABY!!

You've thought about offering to be a surrogate for your brother.

You want to name your future child after one of the characters, obviously, Chandler if it's a girl.

You may illegally adopt a monkey. 

...or a chick and a duck.

You're wondering if you should pick up and move to NYC with five of your closest friends.

You've made your local coffee shop your new favorite place.

You've watched the first and last episode 10+ times in the last month.

The closer it gets to Jan. 1 you can't stop crying at the first and last episode.