I Never Knew What True Friendship Was Before You Came Along
popular

To my best friend, thank you for everything.

1225

To my best friend,

Throughout these past few years, you have done so much for me. Probably more than you realize.

Our talks are my favorite thing in the world. Lord help the people who hear the middle of whatever we are talking about, though. We could talk for ages about nothing and everything at the same time.

Before you, I never had a friend I could really talk to like that. It's crazy how one person can have such a big impact on my life.

I never knew what true friendship was until you came into my life. I guess what I'm trying to say is...

Thank you.

Thank you for being there when my dad made me cry. Which was often. You even came to "rescue" me a couple of times.

Thank you for allowing me to grieve properly when my cousin passed away. You talked with me through it and made the tears stop for the first time.

Thank you for being my human journal. Whenever I need to cry, vent, yell, I know that I can go to you, and I am beyond grateful for that.

Thank you for always finding a way to make me laugh. I swear I never laugh as much as I do as when I'm with you.

Thank you for always being a phone call or text away when I need you, whether it's three in the morning or three in the afternoon.

Thank you for always telling me the truth, even if it might hurt.

Most of all, thank you for being yourself. You are the kindest, most loving person I have ever met. You have the most beautiful soul and the biggest heart.

I truly believe you have made me a better person. I also believe I would no longer be here if it wasn't for you.

I love you and I can't wait to see where the future takes us!