Things To Do On A Friday Night That Don't Involve Alcohol

8 Things To Do With Your Girl Friends When You DON'T Want To Drink On A Friday Night

Friday nights don't have to be all about drinking or just staying in your room.

102

While college may seem like the wildest time of everyone's life, not everyone drinks and not everyone wants to go out every weekend. With this in mind, there are so many other things to do with friends, even by yourself, that doesn't involve you sitting in your room at night.

1. Have a sleepover

Text your best friends, get plenty of snacks, and don't forget your robe or fuzzy socks! Order pizza and binge-watch your favorite TV show. Who doesn't love a good girl's night in?

2. Go to the movies

TBH, I'm the one percent of the population who still hasn't seen Endgame.

3. Go bowling/ice skating/escape room/something kinda active

With a group of friends, it can be a pretty cheap and fun Friday night.

4. Board game night

Board game marathons are the best. I'm pretty sure my friends only have Cards Against Humanity, but board games are definitely worth the investment.

5. Try that one place you've always wanted to go!

I cannot tell you the number of times I've said 'I want to go there' and still haven't been to said place. When you don't want to go out on a Friday night, hit up that one spot you've been DYING to go.

6. Have a dessert party with friends

Have your friends bring a dessert, or go out to a restaurant and split them! It's a great way to chat, catch up, and enjoy some sugar!

7. Make a fort

I haven't made a fort as a kid, but you can bet I'm gonna drag my roommates out of their rooms and do this next time I'm bored.

8. Cook or bake something new

Try out that new recipe (or a few) that you've just pinned on Pinterest.