10 Truths Of The Frequent Crier

10 Truths Any Frequent Crier Will Understand

If you cry at your frustration, your happiness, your sadness, and your tiredness, this list is for you.

267

I always find myself feeling tearful if I'm tired, or frustrated. I cry when I'm overwhelmed, or angry. I cry when I am really happy. I am a Frequent Crier.

1. You can blow your nose with anything.

Let's start with the gross part. When you cry, your nose runs. If you're a frequent crier, you know you can wipe your nose with tissues, napkins, paper towels, ...sticky notes, dirty laundry. Everything. Anything.

2. You cry when animals are too cute.

You're side-scrolling when a cute animal video catches you and before you know it you're smiling and sobbing while your pillow soaks up your tears.

3. You have "safe" people.

These people are so used to your crying that you feel comfortably crying in front of them.

4. You can go from crying to fine in .3 seconds.

You just put your customer service face on, its like it never happened.

5. You actually like crying.

You cry because you know you'll feel better afterward, and you like that.

6. You have designated crying movies.

I recommend "P.S. I Love You" if you get tired of "The Notebook."

7. You have touch up make-up in your purse.

For after the crying. You know.

Or, you're psychologically trained not to cry while you're wearing make-up and your crying is actually just sobbing.

8. You give yourself a time limit to cry.

You know you need to let it out, but you also know you can't take all day.

9. You cry for other people, too.

Its not just your feelings that matter. You cry when other people are upset, too.

10. You wish Frequent Crier Miles were a thing.

If only.

This article is dedicated my West Chester Odyssey Frequent Criers, whose contributions to this article made me cry. Obviously.