Five Free Gifts That Let College Students Know You Love Them
Education

5 Mostly Free Gifts To Give College Students During The Holidays

Everyone loves the idea of free and the holiday spirit!

67
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1aHhXnN1k

Once our finals are done, we college students are heading back home for so much needed rest! We have been working and studying non-stop! We love being at college but we need a little break. While you may be thinking about what to get the college student in your life during the holiday season, I'll remind you that not all good gifts require spending money. There are 5 perfect gifts that are MOSTLY free.

1. Sleep

media.giphy.com

If you love them, let them sleep. Let them sleep until 2 in the afternoon if they want. They are tired! They have had a long semester and winter break is our chance to hibernate.

2. Love

media.giphy.com

This one is an easy one!

3. Food

media.giphy.com

Okay I know food is not free but you have to have to eat too, so you might as well get your college student something too! You know we don't get as many home cooked meals as we used too!

4. A roof over our heads

media.giphy.com

Thanks for not getting rid of our rooms! Although we are not home for most of the year, having a room to go back to and bed to sleep in is always nice.

5. Chauffeur service

media.giphy.com

Yes, we know that cars come with a lot of expenses like gas and insurance, but sometimes we are lazy. And yes, that means we don't want to drive even though we have our license. Offering to drive us somewhere is a really nice gesture and a good way to spend time with us!

All five these mostly free gifts will let your college student know that they love them! They are simple and don't cost a dime!