Four Reasons To Move To Canada

Four Reasons To Move To Canada

"What the hell is going on?!... They were all Americans when I left."

48
Four Reasons To Move To Canada
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/11/63643338341156267251320786_Flag_map_of_Greater_Canada.png

Ohhh, Canada. Our great neighbor to the north. That place everyone threatens to move to when they are sick of the U.S. and a place with amazing snacks. Here are four reasons I want to move to Canada.

Disclaimer: I've been to Canada twice. Most of this is pure speculation.

1. All Dressed Chips

Yes, these chips came to the U.S. a couple years ago. But (I assume) they are not as ubiquitous as in Canada, seeing as I only saw them for the first time last week. These amazing chips are the number one chip flavor in Canada, and for good reason. They rock. And they are Canada's number one chip flavor, meaning that Canadians have good taste.

2. Maple syrup

There are maple syrup reserves. Maple syrup reserves. In Canada. That's how much Canadian's love maple syrup. I can totally get with that viewpoint. Maple syrup is the best, and our neighbors seem to understand that. Every country that produces maple syrup should have maple syrup reserves.

3. Beer

I'm assuming Canadian beer is better than American beer. Though to be fair, most non-American beer is better than American beer. And they have great ways to store it. Outside in the snow anyone? Seriously, I've heard stories. Bottom line: new beers to try.

4. Tim Horton's

Tim Horton's doughnuts are amazing. Unfortunately, they aren't in many places in the good ol' U.S. of A. While I've never had their coffee, apparently, that's good too. The few times I've had Tim Horton's have been great. It's basically the Dunkins of Canada. But better. Don't shoot me. I know that I go to school in Dunkins country.