Four Albums That Rocked 2017

Four Albums That Rocked 2017

A few awesome albums that came out this past year.

56
Four Albums That Rocked 2017
Sara Petrozziello

It’s safe to say that 2017 was a great year for music. Here are four awesome albums that are so good, you’ll probably be listening to them into the new year!

4. "Younger Now" - Miley Cyrus

It’s a new age for Miley Cyrus! Her new album, "Younger Now," shows just how much the famous singer has grown. With a song featuring Dolly Parton, this may be one of Miley’s best albums yet.

3. "Pacific Daydream" - Weezer

Weezer is back with a new sound too! You can clearly tell that the band has evolved in their new album, "Pacific Daydream." However, they were able to maintain their iconic alternative sound as well. They’re still killing it!

2. "Revival" - Eminem

It’s been a while since we heard from Eminem, and his new album, "Revival," proves that he is still a rap god. The album covers everything from politics to his personal life, and it even samples a few iconic songs along the way.

1. "From the Fires" - Greta Van Fleet

Although this technically may not be an album, the "From the Fires" EP is an awesome first look at the up and coming band, Greta Van Fleet. The young band’s sound closely resembles Led Zeppelin, and their music brings classic rock to a new era.