“Foster The People” Should Be On Your Summer Playlist

7 Reasons You Should Save Space For 'Foster The People' On Your Summer Playlist

Every playlist deserves some great hits, "Foster The People" always delivers.

52
Hannah Henley

Last week I attended Summerfest in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I had never been before but decided to go when I heard "Foster The People" was playing.

For anyone who has not seen this band in concert, the experience is unbelievable. From lighting to sound, "Foster the People" did not disappoint. Their setlist was full of songs ranging from old to new ones and everyone was singing along. There is no experience quite like listening to live music.

The way the bass vibrates through your chest and makes your ribcage shake, the echo of lyrics from the crowd. It's amazing. "Foster the People" is the perfect addition to your summer playlist.

1. Every song is a bop

media.giphy.com

Perfect for any occasion, just hit play on any track and your mood will instantly go from 0 to 100.

2. Their energy and love for music is heard in every note

media.giphy.com

It's hard not to smile while listening

3. The message in the music

media.giphy.com

Listen, really listen to the words of each song, don't let the words just wash over you.

4. The upbeat tunes flow through the air

media.giphy.com

Roll down the windows and crank up the stereo

5. They are so much more than "Pumped Up Kicks"

media.giphy.com

Yes, this one is a classic, but they have so many new songs that are just as great!

6. The mix of sounds in every song

media.giphy.com

The use of the keyboard and synthesizers in their songs gives them a cool sound that I think is so unique.

7. Their songs will put you in the best mood

media.giphy.com

My personal favorite song to jam out to is "Houdini". But, all three albums of their albums are full of songs that are sure to turn that frown upside down.

So what are you waiting for? You better run better run and add these guys to your playlist.

Related Articles Around the Web