Foods in Movies and Cartoons We Wish Existed in Real Life

Life is short, eat.

120

Have you ever hit a point in your life where you were so hungry, you could eat just about anything? What we see on television heavily influences our eating habits. However, movies and cartoons have the power to leave us salivating in the same way that restaurant commercials do. Here are the best foods in movies and cartoons that we wished existed in real life.

1. Ninja Turtles - Pizza

"Wise men say, forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza." - The Ninja Turtles. Pizza is one of the greatest artworks ever created by man. The Domino's advertisements or Papa Johns famous, "Better ingredients, better pizza" slogan has left its mark on society... However, nothing looks as delicious as the pies portrayed in the Ninja Turtles series.

2. The Simpson's - Donut

"Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2 percent, and it's all because of my motivational techniques, like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come." From the traditional glazed donut to the next generation autumnal pumpkin donut, the pink frosted sprinkled donut has remained at the top of the Forbes donut charts since the beginning of time. In "The SImpson's", Homer is known for his ability to consume an entire box in a matter of seconds. Studies show that there is a direct correlation between the number of Simpson's viewers and the amount of pink frosted sprinkled donuts eaten per year.

3. Ratatouille - Ratatouille

Ratatouille has proved to the entire world that "anyone can cook." When this blockbuster hit the theaters, people from all over the world began to order out less and experiment in the kitchen more. I took the quote mentioned above to heart, and tried to instill this theory on my hamster, Rhyno. The results were spectacular.

4. Willy Wonka - Everlasting Gobstopper

"You can suck 'em and suck 'em and suck 'em and they'll never get any smaller." Willy Wonka is a man unlike any other. Almost everything in his chocolate factory is edible, but out of all of his spectacular inventions, the everlasting gobstopper reigns supreme.

5. Spongebob Squarepants - Krabby Patty

^What he said... The Krabby Patty is a recipe that all great burger franchises have tried to get their hands on for decades. From the Big Mac, to the Whopper, no hamburger has compared to this artistic masterpiece.

Although we may not be able to enjoy these foods in their purest form, there is no stopping us from working in the kitchen and attempting to create these wonderful foods ourselves. Life is short, eat.