Food I Didn't Like Until I Was Older
food

5 Foods I Didn’t Know I Liked Until I Was 20

Have you ever encountered a food that you were too scared to try, or perhaps a food that you swore never to have again? If so, you are not alone.

56
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Guacamole_with_chips.jpg#mw-jump-to-license
1. Guacamole
Let's be honest; it's green, and it freaks me out, okay? My uncle made me try it at Barrio and ever since, it's my everyday snack (oops...I am eating it as I write this).
2. Oranges
Okay, this one is annoying because I was TOLD I didn't like oranges by my mom (she just didn't want me to eat them because they were HER favorite) but it is to the point where for my birthday my grandma buys me oranges...
3. Greek Yogurt
Texture is totally a thing for me, and I could never eat yogurt that wasn't the Danimals smoothies (I know I'm like 5 years old) but working at a smoothie shop for a few years has made me broaden my yogurt choices, and now I'm a fan of eating greek yogurt for breakfast.
4. Tomatoes
When I was really young, my great grandma had a garden, and she had me try one of her tomatoes (my first tomato ever). It was rotten inside, and I bit into it, so you probably see why I never wanted to think about them again, BUT people keep telling me to man up so if I chop them up and add them to my food I can finally eat them!
5. Onions
These just mess up my stomach but hey--they flavor to food in the best way, so I put up with it.

Eating new foods totally counts towards growing up, right?