There Is More To Me Than What I Eat And Drink As An Adult

They don't makeup who Maggie is as a person.

48

So I am one that likes a good marg and some chips/queso from time to time not gonna lie. But there is more to me than just that and I am not defined by what I choose to eat and drink in my life. Of course, it enhances my life a little bit but there are a personality and people behind the scenes of it all, just in case you were wondering.

My personality is a pretty unique one because it is lively with all the goes on. I'd like to think that my personality allows me to not have much of a filter sometimes, which is good for the most part I think. I do think that my personality allows me to be a leader when in a group setting, and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I like to take charge and I like to keep up conversations sometimes, but I guess can see how that might come off as too strong if their personality doesn't mix with mine (I'm sorry, not sorry).

The people in my life mean the world to me and I literally don't know what I'd do without them. To my Michigan fam, I'll love you forever and forever. Same goes with my family that is here in Georgia, one of the reasons why I do what I do when it comes to writing these articles. There isn't a moment that goes by that I don't think about how my friends or family. There is never a dull moment when I'm with Y'all, and I will always cherish the moments I have spent.

To God, I do consider you a part of my life, whether we meet at Kennedy Chapel or Prince of Peace, I know that we have a relationship. There isn't a crazy day of mine that you don't come to mind. Thank you for putting up with my crazy before I actually go crazy, you are mostly to thank.

To reiterate, I do love my margs and the memories that come with having them but the margs don't makeup who Maggie is as a person. I think that there is more in life for me to discover on my journey and with my support squad, I will be able to do anything. I hope that as you have read through this that you have laughed or related to it in some form. Let me know in the comments below what your thoughts are!