A Reply To The Amazing Why Mozzarella Sticks Are Better Than Boys

Im Only Partically Joking

16
Tumblr

Boys suck we’ve established that. Mozzarella sticks rule. But don’t freight girlie if you’re not a mozzarella stick fan. You’re in luck because there is tons of food better then boys. So forget that boy that’s been bringing you down. Here are 10 reasons that boys drool, and food rules.

1. Cheeseburgers-The best kind of meat:

There are no meatheads here with this cheeseburger, just pure juicy goodness

2) Pasta-

Pasta will never judge you when your makeup less sitting in your sweatpants, chugging wine and stuffing your face with all the carbs you can consume

3) Pizza

Pizza is always cheesy, never sleazy. Do I need to say anymore?

4) Mac and Cheese

Even though it comes in all shapes and sizes, it’s still the most reliable food out there.

5) French Fries

Fries before guys. They are always salty, in a good way

6) Guacamole

Guacamole is never cheap. Literally its $2.05 Extra people come on.

7) Quesadillas:

They are never afraid to try new things, they don’t mind when you throw some chicken in there, maybe even bacon if you’re feeling crazy.

8) Chicken Fingers

9) Ice Cream

Ice Cream is always so sweet; you never have to worry about it turning sour.

10) Cake

Always remembers big celebrations, never forgets your anniversary or birthday.

True love comes in all shapes, sizes and flavors………