Here Are 15 Words You Should Live By

If You're Focusing On Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself, Here Are 15 Words You Should Live By

Approach this version of yourself with a clear mind.

46
https://unsplash.com/photos/AeZncpkqMVU
Unsplash via Caleb George

Life is a roller coaster ride.

Ups. Downs.

Twists. Turns.

Do you want to hear a secret, though? It's your life. Your unique, one-of-a-kind life. And if you're lucky, you'll get the chance to see how things pan out. And if you're really lucky, you'll be the happiest you've ever been.

But with life's rollercoaster rides come growth and realizations. If you're here reading this article, maybe you've found yourself in that unique phase of life that's requiring you to reevaluate, reclaim, and renew. I like to call this "revivalism."

Honestly, you should be excited. Life's possibilities are ahead of you. This is a chance to become the best version of yourself.

If you're in your phase of revivalism, take note of these 15 words. After all, they're words you should live by.

Grace. 

Walk and talk with some much grace that people wonder, "How did she get to be this poised?"

And most importantly, give yourself credit.

Patience. 

Good things take time. Believe this and those good things will be knocking before you know it.

Steadfastness. 

This is a big one.

In order to better yourself, you first need to get your thoughts and goals in order.

Then, you will be so unwavering in your words and actions.

"How is she so tough? Why is she so determined?"

Resilience. 

Don't take crap from anyone or anything. That includes life.

Find the good in every situation.

Originality. 

Be you. And never apologize for it.

Humility. 

In order to be the best version of yourself, you need to be empathetic towards people and life.

Most importantly, you need to be rooted in the decisions that you make.

Wittiness. 

This will just make ya feel good.

Flexible. 

Adjust as needed.

Poetic. 

This word is interesting; many of us might internalize it differently.

For me, this word reminds me to flow and to imagine.

Confidence. 

Stop doubting yourself and your abilities. Trust me when I say you're good enough and the people around you know it.

Grounded. 

Be in touch with yourself and the things that you need.

Creativity. 

Try new things and meet new people.

Travel to new places. Read new books.

Express yourself.

Bold. 

This goes along with confidence.

Be bold in your actions. People will be in awe.

Quiet. 

But also know when it's okay to take a step back.

Faith. 

Regardless of what or who you believe in, having faith in something bigger than you will transform your life in ways you probably can't imagine.

For me, this is Jesus. For you, it may be different.

But we all need something or someone to believe in. That include ourselves.

Write these words down.

They'll be your words for 2019.

Now go ahead: reevaluate, reclaim, and renew.

You only get one life. Embrace it.