My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection Review

Reviewing the My Fluffy Puffs Shampoo Bar and Twist Frosting

This week I reviewed the My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection. I was contacted on Twitter by Fluffy and she recommended that I try her products because it meant for Afrolatinos and people with type 3 and 4 hair. I checked out her site and the products looked great so I decided to get them and do this review. I tried the Rhassoul Clay Shampoo & Body Bar and the Twist Frosting with Biotin. I enjoyed using these products and rated them both 5/5. The shampoo had a lot of slip and lathered well leaving my hair feeling really clean. The twist frosting was not flaky and kept my hair moisturized without feeling greasy. I totally reccommend these products.

My Fluffy Puffs product descriptions:

Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Body Bar

Do you want to simplify your shower routine? Our solid shampoo and soap bars might be the portable beauty solution that you’re looking for. You’ll love the difference in your skin after you’ve treated it to one of our handmade soaps and its rich, moisturizing mixture of emollient oils, oat protein, and shea butter. TwistFrosting with BiotinWhether you’re wrestling your hair into bantu knots or trying to control the shape of your curls, Twist Frosting gives you a smooth, easy way to add the right twist to your everyday hairstyle. This multipurpose cream is strong enough to style and moisturize everything from the thickest, wildest natural curls to the finest - all without flattening out your perfect curls or weighing your hair down.

Check out My Fluffy Puffs on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo | Youtube

Top 10 Products To Try At Lush

Because we all need to pamper ourselves sometimes.

Do you know that feeling when you get a new skincare product? Maybe it's for acne, maybe you need it because you skin is deathly dry, or maybe it's just so you can spend a day pampering yourself. Whatever it is, it is euphoric.

However, there is an even better feeling when you walk into a store to find that product. Typically, there are too many products to properly pick out the right one for yourself. Recently, a particular store has become very popular very quickly. This store, luckily, is not just for those who know what they are doing. You can walk in with no idea why you are even there to begin with and they will provide you with a reason. What is this store you ask? Lush.

Lush is amazing not only because of its terrific customer service, but because the employees actually do care. Anyone can pretend to want to help you but Lush employees will pamper you, talk on a personal level with you, and make sure that you leave their store happy.

Now products at Lush can seem confusing. The first time I walked in I was lost. The packaging for almost every product is basically the same with just small adjustments. Sometimes the description on the container is something that you don't even understand.

I have compiled a list of the top ten products at Lush, ranging from hand lotions, to bath bombs, to face masks. However, as far as these types of products go, I don't think you can go wrong with any one of them.

1. Cup O' Coffee

Rubbing coffee grains all over your face may seem odd at first, but the overall effect will leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed. The smell of the face mask can be a bit strong but if you are a coffee lover, you'll love it. It will also leave behind a magnificent coffee smell.

2. Angels on Bare Skin

The best thing about having all natural ingredients in a product is that sometimes it will give you an outcome you wouldn't expect. That is the case with this product. Mixing a small amount of this cleanser into a paste and massaging it into your skin will help remove any dead surface skin, leaving a fresh palette for the next day.

3. Mask of Magnaminty

Mint is probably one of the best scents for face products. Especially because mint tends to give you a slight tingle when massaged into your skin. This mask provides you with that exact feeling. The best thing about this mask is how gentle it is on your skin, so you won't have to worry about damaging sensitive areas.

4. Charity Pot

Want to get some hydrating body lotion and have the cost donated to charity? Charity pot is the way to go. This lotion has a slight floral scent, nothing too overpowering but perfect for everyday use.

5. Fairly Traded Honey

I'm sure plenty of you have seen those ridiculous DIY tutorials of hair masks where you literally just drop a heaping mound of honey onto your head and massage it into your hair. This product is a perfect substitute for that somewhat questionable routine. It will give your hair all the hydration it could ask for with the added benefit of the delicious smell of honey.

6. African Paradise

If your skin is a little on the dry side, soften it back up with this product. This body conditioner got its name from its many ingredients from Africa such as shea buttter, moringa oil and aloe gel.

7. Let the Good Times Roll

Now you may be skeptical about basically putting popcorn on your face, but I swear it is a life savor. Popcorn is surprisingly good for exfoliation, so don't be shy with this product. It also has just a smidge of cinnamon to give an extra scent and tingle.

8. Intergalactic

Lush says it all when they ask, "ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like?" I think we all have absolutely never thought of that but definitely need to know.

9. Rose Jam

A bath bomb inspired by a macaroon, what more could one ask for? Filled with rose and rose oil, this bath bomb is perfect for dry skin types to help soothe irritation.

10. Flower's Barrow

If you want to bath in a tub of flower petals and feel like a real princess, this bath bomb is perfect for you. As the natural oils and butters disintegrate into the water, watch as the petals begin to break away and float calmly as you relax.

Cover Image Credit: https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrB8pgRW2Fa_nEAyh.WnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBtdXBkbHJyBHNlYwNmcC1hdHRyaWIEc2xrA3J1cmw-/RV=2/RE=1516358545/RO=11/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fpin%2f16255248632540477%2f/RK=2/RS=XtZQ7p8l8XHeKNRtFih9pVi.wQk-