My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection Review

Reviewing the My Fluffy Puffs Shampoo Bar and Twist Frosting

390

This week I reviewed the My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection. I was contacted on Twitter by Fluffy and she recommended that I try her products because it meant for Afrolatinos and people with type 3 and 4 hair. I checked out her site and the products looked great so I decided to get them and do this review. I tried the Rhassoul Clay Shampoo & Body Bar and the Twist Frosting with Biotin. I enjoyed using these products and rated them both 5/5. The shampoo had a lot of slip and lathered well leaving my hair feeling really clean. The twist frosting was not flaky and kept my hair moisturized without feeling greasy. I totally reccommend these products.

My Fluffy Puffs product descriptions:

Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Body Bar

Do you want to simplify your shower routine? Our solid shampoo and soap bars might be the portable beauty solution that you’re looking for. You’ll love the difference in your skin after you’ve treated it to one of our handmade soaps and its rich, moisturizing mixture of emollient oils, oat protein, and shea butter. TwistFrosting with BiotinWhether you’re wrestling your hair into bantu knots or trying to control the shape of your curls, Twist Frosting gives you a smooth, easy way to add the right twist to your everyday hairstyle. This multipurpose cream is strong enough to style and moisturize everything from the thickest, wildest natural curls to the finest - all without flattening out your perfect curls or weighing your hair down.

Check out My Fluffy Puffs on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo | Youtube