My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection Review

Reviewing the My Fluffy Puffs Shampoo Bar and Twist Frosting

This week I reviewed the My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection. I was contacted on Twitter by Fluffy and she recommended that I try her products because it meant for Afrolatinos and people with type 3 and 4 hair. I checked out her site and the products looked great so I decided to get them and do this review. I tried the Rhassoul Clay Shampoo & Body Bar and the Twist Frosting with Biotin. I enjoyed using these products and rated them both 5/5. The shampoo had a lot of slip and lathered well leaving my hair feeling really clean. The twist frosting was not flaky and kept my hair moisturized without feeling greasy. I totally reccommend these products.

My Fluffy Puffs product descriptions:

Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Body Bar

Do you want to simplify your shower routine? Our solid shampoo and soap bars might be the portable beauty solution that you’re looking for. You’ll love the difference in your skin after you’ve treated it to one of our handmade soaps and its rich, moisturizing mixture of emollient oils, oat protein, and shea butter. TwistFrosting with BiotinWhether you’re wrestling your hair into bantu knots or trying to control the shape of your curls, Twist Frosting gives you a smooth, easy way to add the right twist to your everyday hairstyle. This multipurpose cream is strong enough to style and moisturize everything from the thickest, wildest natural curls to the finest - all without flattening out your perfect curls or weighing your hair down.

Check out My Fluffy Puffs on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo | Youtube

6 Clothing Trends You Never Saw Until You Went To College In The South

XL tshirt please!
11993

Southern college wear summed up into four words: comfortably casual at all times.

1. Comfort Colors T-Shirts

Who knew I would grow to love a T-shirt brand. It's all I wear now. To class, to the grocery store, to the airport, even to the bar. Comfort Colors T-shirts never fail me.

2. Free People Sweaters

If you go to school in the south, you know the exact sweater that I'm talking about. Every girl on campus has a shrine of Free People sweaters in almost any color they can get their hands on. This sweater in the south is worn over anything and EVERYTHING. The most popular use is over a comfort color T-shirt, paired with Nike shorts, and converse. Where I'm from up north, these sweaters were worn with jeans and riding boots.... no one would ever buy a $68 sweater just to wear over Nike shorts to class. 2 years later, I am all for the sweater over the T-shirt trend.

3. Tennis Skirts

Tennis skirts.... and not particularly worn for tennis playing. Tennis skirts worn to class, tennis skirts worn to darties, tennis skirts worn to the bar. I'll give it to these southern trends, they really do make use out of one clothing item for every occasion. A tennis skirt just allows more room for activity.

4. Nike Shorts... or "Norts," as they say.

Since I am already on the sporty trend, let me address these Nike shorts. Every girl who goes to school in the south has a shrine of these. Any color, any design, two of the same color and design, it doesn't matter. Nike shorts are our holy grail. No one ever sees them because our T-shirts are ALWAYS worn a size L/XL, but these Nike shorts never do us any wrong.

5. Chacos

The ugliest shoe known to mankind. My "Yankee" self will NEVER buy a pair of these atrocious shoes. If I ever came back home to New Jersey wearing these, my friends would never forgive me, and I would never forgive myself.

6. OTBT's

OTB-Wtf? Yeah... that was my first thought when I saw every girl wearing these during recruitment. At first, you think "I'll never buy those", but then they grow on you. And let me add they are like moon shoes, so comfortable.

These are the major trends that you'll see almost every college student wearing once you attend your southern university. Your friend from home may make fun of you for your new outfit choices, but low-key they are jealous that Nike shorts and an XL t-shirt are appropriate for almost any occasion.