My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection Review

Reviewing the My Fluffy Puffs Shampoo Bar and Twist Frosting

This week I reviewed the My Fluffy Puffs Hydrate Collection. I was contacted on Twitter by Fluffy and she recommended that I try her products because it meant for Afrolatinos and people with type 3 and 4 hair. I checked out her site and the products looked great so I decided to get them and do this review. I tried the Rhassoul Clay Shampoo & Body Bar and the Twist Frosting with Biotin. I enjoyed using these products and rated them both 5/5. The shampoo had a lot of slip and lathered well leaving my hair feeling really clean. The twist frosting was not flaky and kept my hair moisturized without feeling greasy. I totally reccommend these products.

My Fluffy Puffs product descriptions:

Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Body Bar

Do you want to simplify your shower routine? Our solid shampoo and soap bars might be the portable beauty solution that you’re looking for. You’ll love the difference in your skin after you’ve treated it to one of our handmade soaps and its rich, moisturizing mixture of emollient oils, oat protein, and shea butter. TwistFrosting with BiotinWhether you’re wrestling your hair into bantu knots or trying to control the shape of your curls, Twist Frosting gives you a smooth, easy way to add the right twist to your everyday hairstyle. This multipurpose cream is strong enough to style and moisturize everything from the thickest, wildest natural curls to the finest - all without flattening out your perfect curls or weighing your hair down.

Check out My Fluffy Puffs on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo | Youtube

Everything You Will Miss If You Commit Suicide

The world needs you.
442657

You won’t see the sunrise or have your favorite breakfast in the morning.

Instead, your family will mourn the sunrise because it means another day without you.

You will never stay up late talking to your friends or have a bonfire on a summer night.

You won’t laugh until you cry again, or dance around and be silly.

You won’t go on another adventure. You won't drive around under the moonlight and stars.

They’ll miss you. They’ll cry.

You won’t fight with your siblings only to make up minutes later and laugh about it.

You won’t get to interrogate your sister's fiancé when the time comes.

You won’t be there to wipe away your mother’s tears when she finds out that you’re gone.

You won’t be able to hug the ones that love you while they’re waiting to wake up from the nightmare that had become their reality.

You won’t be at your grandparents funeral, speaking about the good things they did in their life.

Instead, they will be at yours.

You won’t find your purpose in life, the love of your life, get married or raise a family.

You won’t celebrate another Christmas, Easter or birthday.

You won’t turn another year older.

You will never see the places you’ve always dreamed of seeing.

You will not allow yourself the opportunity to get help.

This will be the last sunset you see.

You’ll never see the sky change from a bright blue to purples, pinks, oranges and yellows meshing together over the landscape again.

If the light has left your eyes and all you see is the darkness, know that it can get better. Let yourself get better.

This is what you will miss if you leave the world today.

This is who will care about you when you are gone.

You can change lives. But I hope it’s not at the expense of yours.

We care. People care.

Don’t let today be the end.

You don’t have to live forever sad. You can be happy. It’s not wrong to ask for help.

Thank you for staying. Thank you for fighting.

Suicide is a real problem that no one wants to talk about. I’m sure you’re no different. But we need to talk about it. There is no difference between being suicidal and committing suicide. If someone tells you they want to kill themselves, do not think they won’t do it. Do not just tell them, “Oh you’ll be fine.” Because when they aren’t, you will wonder what you could have done to help. Sit with them however long you need to and tell them it will get better. Talk to them about their problems and tell them there is help. Be the help. Get them assistance. Remind them of all the things they will miss in life.

For help, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255).