Five Underrated Hotels In Arizona

Five Underrated Hotels In Arizona

If you are coming to Arizona, stay at one of these amazing places!

9
Five Underrated Hotels In Arizona

And here we go.....

The Scott Hotel

This is one of my favorite hotels in the Scottsdale area. It was reinvented from another hotel and the branding is on point. It gives you all the Cuban vibes, has an amazing bar called the Canal Club, and the spa is to die for. It books up super quick so make reservations in advance. Also, bring your nice camera, it is perfect for a photo shoot.

The Saguaro Hotel

I was a big fan of this hotel in Palm Springs because of all the colors. It is just a rainbow of relaxation. It has more of a Mexican vibe and I am probably just saying that because of all the cactus' and the Mexican food room service. They have amazing deals online and it is worth a visit for sure.

Hotel Adeline

WTF. Where is the fun? This hotel is known for having that sign in the front. This hotel fits all the needs your "aesthetic" has. All their furniture in their rooms reminds me of my Pinterest board entitled "house goals". It is also very family-friendly!

Hotel Valley Ho

We love a good 60's vibe, am I right? I love hotels that want to keep it interesting by switching up their décor decisions. We are so tired of Marriot's and Hilton's. It is also in the primetime Scottsdale area.

Mountain Shadows Resort

If you are looking for something more in the desert, Mountain Shadows is a great spot. I believe it represents Arizona so well. It is very chic and very homey.