Five Things To Cheer Anyone Up

Five Things To Cheer Anyone Up

Feeling down? Here are 5 things that I think will cheer anyone up.

27
Five Things To Cheer Anyone Up

No matter how great you may have it, everyone always has their down moments. We all have so much to be thankful for and so many things that we take for granted, but sometimes we can't help to get down in the dumps. Some of us may have it worse than others. Regardless of what I may have going on or what may be dragging me down, I always like to be a "Positive Patty" about the situation. It's not always rainbows and butterflies but sometimes all it takes it a step back and a quick reminder of all the awesome things that actually are going on around you. I hope this list of things that have recently made me extremely happy shed some light on your happiness as well!

1. The greatest show I have ever watched: "Stranger Things"

Okay, hear me out, I personally have never been much of a sci-fi fan. I would much rather watch something full of cheesy gore or a drama filled teen movie on any other occasion. I also try to avoid falling into trends, which includes obsessing over the same thing everyone else is obsessing over. For this magnificent peace of art, I will make an exception to both of these. The Netflix original series "Stranger Things" is all you can want and more in a television show. We have the cute kids with their witty comic relief, we have the action packed thriller of a plot with twists at every turn AND OF COURSE WE HAVE THE ROMANCE! *Crowd says "awww"* This show is so entertaining I watched the whole first season in one night. Yep, that's right, I stayed up until seven in the morning mesmerized with this miraculous creation. I can assure you, no matter what your viewing preference, you will absolutely enjoy this show and it will definitely make you feel better about everything!

2. The chicken tender "Five Dollar Fill up" from KFC

Anyone that has read my previous articles should know well that I could not make a list of awesome stuff without food making the cut! Only have $5? That is no problem. KFC is generous enough to provide customers three delicious extra crispy chicken tenders, a side, a biscuit, a drink, AND A COOKIE for that low price. Did I mention there's a cookie? Have you ever been sad while stuffing your face full of delicious food that you received at a low price while extremely hungry? Didn't think so. Food is the answer to everything. And as always, I did not get paid to say this.

3. New beginnings!

Quick fact: I will finally be transferring to a university next year. Yay, me! While I am sure that not all readers will be doing the same, I can say that I'm sure something new and exciting will happen to you. While sometimes we feel that we may be stuck in the same boring routine day in and day out, there's always room to change. Make a new friend, travel to a new town, do something spontaneous! The world is yours, my friends. Even if you aren't feeling that rebellious today the world is always changing and great things will come regardless. You never know what awesome thing can happen and surprise you!

4. CHRISTMAS!!!

Don't be a scrooge, Christmas time is awesome! Even if you don't celebrate it or it isn't your favorite holiday, the overall atmosphere is just happy and cheerful. If anything there's more candy available on the shelf, heck yeah! If you do celebrate it and love it as much as I do, that title probably made you yelp. If that's the case please add me on Facebook and let's build a gingerbread house together. You know what's coming now, multiple Elf gifs! If Buddy the Elf can be happy even though he was a cotton headed ninny muggins, you can do it too, friend!

5. DOGS!

What more is there to say? Dogs are amazing. If you don't have a dog, go find one! They're everywhere! There's no greater feeling than a cute fluffy thing following you around and acting super excited to see you ALL THE TIME. Here's pictures of my cute dogs! They're bound to cheer you up. Oh and cats are cool, too! My cat's name is Philly Cheesesteak. If you took anything from this article, at least you can laugh at how weird I am.

PS. I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE WORTH IT. YOU WILL DO GREAT THINGS, YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON