5 Songs You Need To Hear Right Now

5 Songs You Need To Hear Right Now

Some new songs to add to your playlist!

595
Halle Blum

Whether you are studying for an exam, going on a run, or just in the mood to listen to music, finding good songs can always be difficult. Not knowing what genre to listen too, or which artist to choose may create stress and lead to just pressing shuffle. My playlist is made up of songs from every genre, and various artists. Try listening to these songs instead of relying on Spotify to pick out songs for you. Here are my favorite songs right now!

God’s Plan – Drake

If you have a pulse and have left your room in the last week, there is no doubt you have heard someone singing this song. Odds are, there is one line from this song stuck in your head, “she asks do you love me, I tell her only partly, I only love my bed and my momma I’m sorry.” This is a perfect song to listen to while getting ready, walking to class or preparing for a big night out. Not only is it incredibly catchy, but Drake is a lyrical genius and showcases his talent in this single.

Let Me Go - Hailee Steinfeld

This song by Hailee Steinfeld is exactly what we’ve come to expect from her; meaningful lyrics with a great beat. This song is perfect for a party, when going through a breakup, or if you need a song to belt out while driving with your best friends. The lyrics of this song are so well thought tout and matched perfectly with the beat drop. With help from Alesso, Florida Georgia Line & watt, Hailee has created yet another chart topper!

Wishing Well- Sam Feldt

I heard this song the other night while I was with friends and instantly added it to my playlist. Coming from an unknown artist, I was happily surprised to hear an incredible beat paired with fun lyrics. This song will instantly become you and your friend’s favorite song to get ready to. Perfect for literally any occasion, and guaranteed to make you smile and sing.

The Way Life Goes Remix- Lil Uzi Vert (ft. Nicki Minaj & Oh Wonder)

This remix makes an already great song phenomenal. Nicki Minaj (as always) blows us away with a fast paced, well thought out verse, asserting her dominance yet again in the rap genre. This is the perfect song to listen to when getting ready because all though it has a calm beat, it has a lot of energy that will make you excited for your upcoming night!

Thunder/Young Dumb & Broke Medley- Imagine Dragons with Khalid

Combining two songs into one successfully is not an easily achieved task. Before I heard this medley, I was nervous because I loved both of these songs individually. Because of their tempos and beats, the combination of these two songs works effortlessly, making it seem like they were meant to be paired. My friends especially love listening to it while driving, or just hanging out!