Five Signs You're Addicted to Your Phone

We can't go five minutes without checking our Instagram or replying to text messages.

46
relate.org.uk

For most of us, the internet is a part of every day life. We can't go five minutes without checking our Instagram or replying to text messages. It's these reasons that have me thinking we may all be addicted to our phone. Below are five signs that might make this true.

1. Wifi

As soon as you reach your destination, whether it be a restaurant or our a friend's house, wifi is the first thing on your mind. You've got to save that data for the trip home!

2. Always on that Phone

Parents, grandparents, you name it, they're all telling you that you're "always on that phone." You rolly our eyes and disagree, but is what they're saying really that far from the truth?

3. Meals

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or any type of sit down meal, the one thing every person has in common at the table is their phone in their hand. Eating is a time for socializing while socializing with other people via cell phone it seems.

4. Restricted Zones

School, work, or any place that phones aren't allowed, are difficult places for you. The urge to check your phone is so strong in these places. Sure no one has tried to contact you, but the paranoia that someone has really gets to you.

5. Social Media

Social media is usually the reason you are on your phone. if you're not scrolling through social media at the moment, you're probably thinking about how you need to check it.