5 Reasons Why Being An Aunt Is Amazing

5 Reasons Why Being An Aunt Is Amazing

Thank your siblings for giving you the greatest gift of all.

234
5 Reasons Why Being An Aunt Is Amazing

Being an aunt is the best feeling in the world. Suddenly, there's a tiny human in the world who kinda looks like you or maybe even acts like you. Best of all, you get to learn the true meaning of "unconditional love."

1. You Can Spoil Them

Honestly, who doesn't love to spoil a child? Being an aunt means that your niece or nephew gets anything and everything imaginable. I mean, who else is going to sneak them some ice cream before dinner, even when mom says "no."

2. Someone Finally Thinks You're Cool

You get to be the "fun" aunt. You're the cool version of their parents. If they want to play tag, or even have a tea party, you're always down for anything. Being an aunt means that you're automatically the coolest person in their world.

3. The Rules Don't Apply To You

Mom or dad said you couldn't get ice cream? How about ice cream for dinner? The best part about being an Aunt is breaking all of the rules. And having fun doing it. The best-kept secrets are those between an aunt and their niece or nephew.

4. You Can Be A Kid Again

Childhood can be the greatest time of your life. There is no responsibility, you love everyone and nap time is socially acceptable. Being an aunt means going on adventures through the forest or having water gun fights in the front yard. Your niece or nephew will remind you that having an endless imagination is one of the best parts of life.

5. You Learn To Love Unconditionally

Your niece or nephew can do no wrong. From the moment they are born, you truly understand what unconditional love means. You will do anything and everything for them no matter the situation. There is no greater bond than that of an aunt and a niece or nephew. There are always endless amounts of hugs, kisses and love.