5 Of The Best "Parks And Rec" Themed Graduation Caps

4. Power to the pizza.

994
Jason Halley / University Photography

College graduation is a huge checkpoint for young adults. Students are transitioning into working professionals. They're networking like crazy on LinkedIn, job searching 24/7, practicing their interview game and overall wrapping up this chapter of their lives.

Since students wear the same cap and gown at commencement, they can decorate their caps to set themselves apart and show a token of their personality. Some quote movie stars, others bejewel their caps and some even attach bows.

The TV show, "Parks and Recreation," is a personal favorite. Throughout the show's seven seasons, Leslie and her team have shown viewers the progress you can make with hard work and perseverance. The show and all its amazing quotes fit naturally on our graduation caps.

Check out a few college graduates' "Parks and Recreation" themed graduation caps that deserve an applause and recognition for putting in a Leslie-level effort.

1. A future with Leslie Knope.

Leslie Knope was known for being somebody who gave 125 percent or higher on everything they do. She showed that women can be anything they want to be and to always defy the odds. If you work hard enough and if you are passionate about succeeding and going places, you can achieve anything. She inspires you to find something that you care deeply about and chase after it.

2. Live spontaneously with Andy Dwyer.

Sometimes a life unplanned is the life meant for you. Andy Dwyer was known for being clueless and immature for his age, but he was happy and content with his life. He always found reasons to stay positive, even when he didn't pass his exam to become a cop.

Andy had an unstable and chaotic life during the show's seven seasons, but he always found the positives in everything, no matter how bad the negatives may be. If you stay hopeful, if you keep yourself from getting discouraged, you can get to where you want to go.

3. Chasing after the dough.

Let's just say that just because we're ready to graduate doesn't mean that our bank accounts are ready to as well. Are you a Mona Lisa Saperstein? Does money run your world? For this graduate, it definitely does.

4. Power to the pizza.

Does your world revolve around pizza? If so, that's definitely something to celebrate because if there's one thing that unites us, it's pizza.

April Ludgate is a relatable character for college graduates, as she started the show as a college intern. Throughout the seasons, she blossomed into a well-functioning professional in public service, despite her dislike for most people and most things.

5. A future with waffles.

A future with waffles is a future worth living. The future that awaits us after we walk across that stage holds infinite possibilities and there's nothing more important than enjoying the little things and staying positive along the way.

When we graduate, we start a new chapter of our lives, one filled with hope and possibility but also one filled with a sense of not exactly knowing where we are going. "Parks and Recreation" is an inspiration for all as it shows us that with hard work, determination and a little laughter along the way, we can get to where we want to be.