Five Christmas Albums You Should Listen To

Check out my 5 favorite Christmas albums

11

Hello again! It is officially December now and the yearly reign of Christmas is beginning once again. So I've decided to write about five Christmas albums that are some of my favorites.

"White Christmas" by Bing Crosby is easily one of my favorite Christmas songs of all time and is one of my favorite albums. When I think of Bing Crosby I think of Christmas. To be honest, who wouldn't? Bing is by far one of the most known artists and actors when it comes to the theme of Christmas. Christmas classics such as "White Christmas", "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", "Jingle Bells", and "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" are all included on this album. Bing's masterpiece includes 12 covers of popular Christmas songs. You might not know who Bing Crosby is, but if you hear him sing then, I'm sure you've heard him before. Bing's voice is so elegant and smooth with mixing classic Christmas tunes; this album becomes an instant classic.

"Christmas" by Michael Bublé is the album that helped put Bublé on the map. This modern classic Christmas album features 16 songs and includes guest artists on a few of the songs. This record includes classics such as, "It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas", "Holly Jolly Christmas", "Santa Baby", and "Silent Night". Like Bing Crosby, most people know Bublé because of his Christmas music. Bublé shows off his smooth vocals in this album by singing Christmas tunes and we all thank him for that because songs such as "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" just makes you want to fall asleep in joy.

"The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole is recent collection of some Nat's most famous Christmas covers over the years. Nat took a different route and sung more classic Christmas carols and hymns. "Joy To the World", "The First Noel", and "O Holy Night" are all included on this album of Christmas classics by Nat King Cole. When it comes to Christmas music, it seems that most people refer to Nat as one of the most popular Christmas artists. Nat has such a unique dark toned yet smooth voice that flows oh so well and really helps showcase these classic tunes for the most wonderful time of the year.

"Elvis' Christmas Album" by Elvis Presley has 12 tunes including hits such as, "I'll Be Home for Christmas", "Here Comes Santa Claus", and a classic Elvis cover "Blue Christmas". Although Elvis is known as the King of Rock n Roll which he most surely is, but his Christmas records are by far some of the best I have ever heard. Elvis' classic baritone vocals that are so elegant and peaceful help set the tone for these holiday classics.

"A Jolly Christmas from Frank Sinatra" by Frank Sinatra is most definitely one of my favorite Christmas albums of all time. This Christmas classic features 15 songs that help set the mood for this time of year. "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing", "O Little Town of Bethlehem", and "White Christmas" are just a few of the tunes that Sinatra covers on this album. Thanks to Sinatra's fluidly elegant vocals; this record instantly becomes a hit because of perfect each tune has been put together and Sinatra's voice is just one of the greatest ever. Frank is by far my favorite artist and when Christmas time rolls around. I always know that I have him to listen to during the most wonderful time of the year.

Thanks for reading this week! I hope you all love Christmas music just as much as I do and I hope you'll start to listen to a few of these artists.