5 Of The Hottest Outfit Trends To Try This Year
Beauty Fashion

It's comeback season, ladies.

554

As we grow older, our style flourishes along with us. We change perceptions on what we think we should wear, and usually follow the latest trends. 2019 has already proven itself to be the year of flexing. Ariana Grande's recent single "7 Rings" is enough to command female power and that money can truly buy our happiness.

And what better than a new wardrobe? This is the year to flex: on yourself, your ex, or someone who's done you wrong. I've compiled 5 outfits that'll leave your friends begging for fashion advice and your confidence flying through the roof.

1. Casual Spring Outfit

This year, casual outfits that can be dressed up with jewelry and other accessories like belts are all the rage. It takes little effort and can easily be paired with something as simple as black sunglasses. This spring, try out a new combo: tank top, skinny jeans, and Fila or Nike sneakers.

2. Cute winter outfit

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ac/d6/74/acd6740a99bac1cf9d3f771554bf5c4c.jpg

Winter is definitely one of those seasons where you would much rather be bundled up in five jackets and two sweatshirts, but instead, try pairing a fluffy jacket with a detailed shirt underneath. If not, you can even wear patterned pants with sneakers and a plain white shirt. However you style it, you can be warm and cute.

3. Casual 8 a.m. class outfit

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2f/99/fd/2f99fd5e9ac52cde770d389b7ac16558.jpg

Wearing casual outfits is definitely the move when you have an 8 a.m. class, however, you can still pair a comfy, oversized T-shirt with ripped jeans to create an effortless look. Any kind of sneakers could pair well with this kind of outfit, or you could even wear Steve Madden slip-on if you really don't want to wear socks.

4. Trendy summer outfit

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3f/25/f9/3f25f974da1a791043b3d4ce66a61d11.jpg

Ah, summer, where are you? This summer, try wearing a patterned skirt to skip the typical shorts and tank top day. If you're feeling really crazy, a cute belt could help spice up the outfit. I feel that skirts can accentuate your body type to show off your summer bod!

5. Rainy day outfit

If you go to school in Syracuse as I do, you know the value of rain boots and how often you have to pair them with your outfit. Although chunky Hunter boots don't always seem like the move, you can wear them with leggings and a chunky sweater and be ready to combat the rain and wind chill. Don't forget a matching umbrella to stay dry!

2019 is the year for self-discovery and to put your best self out there. A new outfit can lift any girl's spirits, so take the opportunity to experiment and find out what makes you look and feel your best. Any cute lazy outfit can be turned into an effortless glam look. This year, let your confidence soar and you'll be surprised at what doors open up for you.