What It Was Like To Have A Reading From A Psychic Medium

Thanks To A Psychic Medium, I Heard From My Mom For The First Time Since She Died

It will help you heal as you go through a devastating loss.

152

I always used to think that psychics were the weird people who "predicted" the future with cards and crystal balls.

As I grew up, I became more spiritual and more interested in what psychics can do, especially psychic mediums. These are the people who can read you through cards, but they can also see and talk to spirits. They deliver messages to you from the dead.

The past five or six years have been transformative for me, and as I move along with my life, I get more curious about the spirits around me.

I have always believed in ghosts and spirits, but I never had the chance to go to a medium and talk about it.

Emotions? Nervous and excited.

A medium came over to my house and did an individual reading on me recently.

My family had something called an angel party, where a group of people meet up and wait to be read by this medium. At the very least, I was pumped. I was told to go in with an open mind, anything is possible.

I was told that anything can happen during a reading, and this is true for sure.

While I don't want to disclose any more information than I should, I can officially say that I enjoyed my reading and was satisfied with the results.

The medium did a wonderful job. He first talked about my future with his cards, saying that I'm healthy and that my career is right where it should be. He also explained that I must not worry about everyone, which is what I tend to do.

The medium then connected to some spirits popping in, but I knew almost none of them.

I asked about specific spirits and he connected to some guides. He gave me messages from my mother, one of my good friends from high school, and my great grandmother.

I cried, FYI.

I never used to think that this was possible. Never in my wildest dreams. It is crazy how some people have this gift of reading others and sending them messages from late loved ones. It is a beautiful gift to have.

My first experience was in a big group; fun, but almost disappointing, considering I did not get any spiritual messages like I thought I would.

I recommend an individual reading, because the psychic medium is just speaking to you, and you feel safe knowing you are alone. The medium also won't be as overwhelmed as they would in a group.

When I saw a medium face-to-face, I was forever changed. I will continue to visit mediums or invite them over for a reading. It feels good to reconnect with my late loved ones.

Although I am religious, that does not make it's bad to see one.

Even though it may be frowned upon in the Bible to go see a medium, it is more of a coping mechanism. Whether you are religious or not, it will help you heal as you go through a devastating loss.

It has helped me, and I am thankful that I had the chance to do this. Try it.