Let's keep the Christmas spirit going a little longer! If you're a true Elf movie master, try to finish these quotes:
Popular Right Now
Summer is officially in full swing. We are all looking forward to the adventures that await us. A lot of us have been dreaming about the day when we finally get to kick our feet up and relax by the ocean. If you find yourself getting ready for a trip to the beach then read these quotes to help get your in the mood for your vacation. Whether you are looking for an Instagram caption or are just trying to settle a bad case of wanderlust, here are 52 quotes on summer:
1. "Hello summer."
2. "I'm happiest when I'm floating in the ocean."
3. "May you always have a shell in your pocket, and sand in your toes."
4. "Life is better with palm trees."
5. "Sandy toes. Sun-kissed nose."
6. "Balmy nights, pink sunsets, and salty air."
7. "Talk to the sand."
8. "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air." -Emerson
9. "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach."
10. "Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure."
11. "The ocean is calling and I must go."
12. "Here comes the sun."
13. "If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes."
14. "I'm just a beachy kinda girl."
15. "As free as the ocean..."
16. "As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides..."
17. "Life's a beach. Enjoy the waves."
18. "A pineapple a day keeps the worries away."
19. "Let the currents guide your heart."
20. "Happiness comes in waves."
21. "Let's go somewhere where the stars kiss the ocean."
22. "My favorite color is sunset."
23. "I lost my heart to the sea."
24. "Sun, sand, and surf."
25. "Salt in the air. Sand in my hair."
26. "Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly." -Van Morrison
27. "High tides and good vibes."
28. "Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes."
29. "Stop and smell the ocean."
30. "I'm happy anywhere I can see the ocean."
31. "Tropical state of mind."
32. "Forever chasing the sun."
33. "Girls just wanna have sun."
34. "Some of the best memories are made in flip flops." -Kellie Elmore
35. "Good times and tan lines."
36. "Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair, endless summer, take me there."
37. "The ocean is calling."
38. "Love you to the beach and back."
39. "Paradise found."
40. "Seas the day."
41. "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air..." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. "Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat."
43. "I never met a sunset I didn't like."
44. "Beach daze always."
45. "Catch me by the sea."
46. "Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair." -Zac Brown Band
47. "Stay salty."
48. "Done adulating- let's be mermaids."
49. "Find me under the palm trees."
50. "Sea you soon."
51. "Hello sunshine."
52. "Don't mind me... I'm just chasing the sun."
I think that my tree would not be considered Christmas-y if the ornaments are taken off and the lights are kept on. I think to just looks wintry. I am also keeping up decorations that say "let it snow", and I am keeping up any snowman without holly berries or presents in their hands.
The tree looks wintry in my opinion. It looks pretty with the lights and brings the room together. It gives off a warm ambiance, unlike that of fluorescent lighting.
I've taken all ornaments off except for gold snowflakes and I've left the silver tinsel garland on as well as the lights. It looks wintry to me still. I will probably be taking the whole tree down by the end of this month to prepare for Valentine's Day decorating. (Yes, I pretty much decorate my apartment for every holiday—sue me).
There's nothing like coming downstairs and seeing those lights sparkling.
Or coming inside from a dreary, rainy day outside and seeing them light up the room in a calm, warm, and comforting glow.
Or having a bad day, looking up, and seeing them shine.
It sort of makes me upset when I come downstairs and see that someone has unplugged them, to be honest.
I guess they don't see it as I do.
Pretty, twinkling lights forever!